CTD when entering Riften

WalnussBluete50

*EDIT* It's happening in all cities with a loading screen.

I really have no idea what's causing it! Disabled auto saving and fixed the errors loot's found. Here's the rest of the messages loot is generating:

Update.esm E5B67BDA
C.Encounter, C.Location, C.RecordFlags, Delev, Names, Stats
TES5Edit found 92 ITM records and 3 deleted references. A cleaning guide is available here.
Dawnguard.esm BD72CCF3
C.Location, C.RecordFlags, C.Regions, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relations, Relev, Stats
TES5Edit found 619 ITM records, 82 deleted references and 57 deleted navmeshes. A cleaning guide is available here.
HearthFires.esm AF82CE6A
C.Location, C.RecordFlags, Graphics, Invent, Sound
TES5Edit found 184 ITM records, 11 deleted references and 5 deleted navmeshes. A cleaning guide is available here.

Dragonborn.esm A9F83BFF
C.Light, C.Location, C.RecordFlags, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Stats
TES5Edit found 61 ITM records, 8 deleted references and 1 deleted navmesh. A cleaning guide is available here.
LevelersTower.esm 0F22B5BE
TES5Edit found 1 ITM record. A cleaning guide is available here.
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp 4.0.7c 35F9C306
Due to conflicts between Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization and Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp it is recommended you use the appropriate compatibility patch found here.
Due to conflicts between Sounds of Skyrim - Dungeons and Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp it is recommended you use the appropriate compatibility patch found here.
SoS - The Wilds.esp 1.13 C1743294
Do not use the Crash Fix ESP for this mod. It is flagged as a master and is only meant as a last resort for fixing crashes.
TES5Edit found 8 ITM records. A cleaning guide is available here.
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp 4.0.7 BE688F60
Due to conflicts between Sounds of Skyrim - Dungeons and Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp it is recommended you use the appropriate compatibility patch found here.
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp 1.05 1841112C
TES5Edit found 6 ITM records. A cleaning guide is available here.

Cloaks.esp D8F94C02
TES5Edit found 2 ITM records. A cleaning guide is available here.
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp 0A7A56D2
TES5Edit found 18 ITM records. A cleaning guide is available here.
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp 1.0 047AA94A
TES5Edit found 29 ITM records and 18 deleted references. A cleaning guide is available here.
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp 1.2i 396AE69F
For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
TES5Edit found 18 ITM records. A cleaning guide is available here.
isilNarsil.esp A43571C0
TES5Edit found 17 ITM records. A cleaning guide is available here.

UniqueBows.esp 1.1 BE7EE561
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp 1.8 21A635C6
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp 4.0.7a 984EE262
Due to conflicts between Sounds of Skyrim - Civilizaiton and Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp it is recommended you use the appropriate compatibility patch found here.
Edited by WalnussBluete50

anything with red text is what loot points out to be the broken mod the itm stuff can be ignored it's not important

but first try disabling all the realistic lighting mods since they're the only ones specifically targeting cities and it clearly says you're missing a compatibility patch

download enb and cleanmem and use them

Edited by skannerz22

I fixed all the red messages and disabled the realistic lighting mods, as I also suspected that they were the culprits. Still nothing :sad:

you don't have anything else installed so :sad:

try disabling all mods and reenable individually, launching after each mod to know which mod causes it

itm is kind of like a fragmented harddrive, the harddrive still works it just functions slower than normal i have read of people fixing all the ITM and still having crashes

i was expecting your crash to be some graphical related problem such as a lighting mod that you got that shows it's missing something but sounds of skyrim could have a broken riften sound file but usually if sound is broken it would just not make any sound so that's why i said the lighting instead of the sound

try downloading enb and cleanmem

they both can make mirracles happen sometimes so it's worth a try

delete data folder reinstall skyrim before using enb and cleanmem if it's a bethesda problem sometimes deleting data folder can make mirracles happen as well

of all of that fails^^

then it points towards a harddrive related issue usually only if your harddrive is old though my harddrives are old so sometimes they corrupt my game files slightly and it freezes on loading screen

Edited by skannerz22

I just did a clean install, but somehow, it still happens. My harddrive is brand new, so I really doubt that's the problem. Hm, but still thank you so much for your suggestions. Will try it definitely.

burn the house down, nuke the remains, do cleaning rituals on the radioactive land, use an experimental drug that erases your memory