trying to rebuild spectacle island lod

chet

hey is there a way to rebuild spectacle island lod? and just spectacle island? or do I have to make the ck load all 197 of my mods and then do a full rebuild?

edit:I removed 2 boats that were in my way and now every time I am on top of my house they are back

Edited by chet

Recombining the precombined meshes and regenerating the previs for that area should fix that problem.

In CK center over Spec island. Dead center. Then in the World menu find Precombine Geometry for Loaded area. Hit that and wait. When done go Visibikty menu and hut Generate Visibility for Loaded Area, this will take longer. When done go back to Visibility menu and hit Generate Precombined Visibility for loaded area.

This will generate maybe a few hundred megabyte of files. Sadly you must do this to any area you modify in F4. Good luck if you edit a lot of places closes together.

This is not LOD btw, to regen that you have to regen the whole worldspace.

Mmm if you disabled, then i'm not sure. I will have to check what the LOD looks like for my own projects more thoroughly and see if it changed, pretty sure it did because LOD didn't exist without precalc.