Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

"My Lady" Dia Arruna gasped in astonishment "truly you are the shape-shifter here and not I" ... I did not know ... and then she began laughing ahahahaha "What fools the Jedi are

with all their so-called knowledge of the Force and yet they could not even recognise you, feel you, sense you or know your true essence, surely their destruction shall be swift and complete".

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Indeed my child, foolish... But in another way, not. The guise of Sia is everything i explained, while in the role of the archivist, i shall be pure, they will sense only light in me... But as my power of the dark is far greater than they can comprehend, i was hoping at least one of the more intelligent masters would pick up a trail. Haha. You are correct, when the time comes and we strike, it shall be done swiftly, and my part from within." Traya said with a slight smile.

"Here is something my master gave to me before I left, she said that you would find it useful", Dia Arruna handed her a list of names of Jedi Knights that were off-world and that the Council was finding a bit difficult to control.

"I am familiar with arts of Twilek seduction mistress Traya, shall I "pick some brains", or shall assist with the rebuilding of the fortress I hear you are building ?".

"The Art of Twi'lek seduction? In my youth i was quite the seductress, i too practiced said art. Indeed... i know of these Jedi, always wanting access to restricted files in the archives.... and a little too fond of female company. Indeed, you may do as you will, either way the will of the sith shall be carried out." Traya said with a genuine smile.

"My Lady", Dia Arruna said and bowed, "then so it shall be" ... "I know exactly *clearing her throat* where to begin".

Dia Arruna walked over to the elevator, she turned and grinned, "Yes, and I know the culprit who accesses those *giggle* files the most ... you can rest assured

I will not fail you, I will return with the Jedi plans ... dead or alive, and I prefer them dead".

With that she stepped into the elevator, her mission was clear ... gather as much intelligence on the Jedi plans as possible, and have some fun along the way.

Darth Traya could her laughter as the elevator shot her to the surface.