Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

Archivist Sia stood with a few other Jedi masters looking at the body of the Jedi master Tifus who had been murdered by the bounty hunter Roy.

"How were we infiltrated?" Asked one master.

"And how was he bested? these are vibroblade wounds, not saber cuts!"

Sia looked at them and said "Alas, a saber is simply a weapon, a tool. If someone possesses greater skill with a vibroblade than another does with a saber, the winner of the duel is not hard to speculate. But that aside, he should be cremated, and he should be moved before the padawans see, they need to feel safe here." She said in her old and cryptic voice.

"Indeed, our honorable Archivist is right. Come on, let us move the body for cremation. Thank you for your wisdom Sia, may the force be with you."

"May the force be with you too." Sia said softly, before turning back to the archive, to help a padawan find some files.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sia was sending a padawan on his way when she hears the voice. So not to alarm the padawans she made it seem like she was going to find something, but she walked over to Roy.

"You will reveal yourself, and state your business. Or i shall be forced to use lethal force." She said, her hand on her saber.

Sia then left the care of the archive in the hands of a high ranking jedi consular, who was to be her successor to the title of Archive director.

She entered her quarters and locked the door behind her. From under her bed she pulled out a case, she opened it and looked at her sith robes, and her lightsaber. "Soon... very soon."

She then put them away and stood on the balcony, hands on the railings, gazing out across coruscant...

OOC; there not viroblade wounds its a cortis standed blade so it's normal cuts cortis also blocked lightsaber and when pure turns them off.

Roy walked of the temple and towards his ship.

Sia looked out, basking in the sunlight, from here she looked like just the old archive director, old, weak, feeble. But that was for from the truth.... So, so far...

Aliana suddenly got a holographic message from her master just as she was about to show agocity out., as usual just the silhouette, but this time it just looked like her Jedi archivist persona. "The time has almost come for us to strike. I have all of the information i need on the jedi, there most private secrets are at my fingertips. I shall meet on Nar-Shaadaa... at some point. Until then serve me well." And then the holographic message ended.

"She is coming here?!" Aliana said in surprise.