Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

OOC - I apologize for my slowness in posting, people. I'm at school for most of the day and your posting sessions take place right in the middle of it. I will be able to participate in it more often come the weekends, God willing.

Also OOC - For cohesiveness's sake, I suggest adding a small heading to your posts with your character and his/her location like I've been doing. We're doing this in another Role-Play I'm in, and it really helps with the organization and keeping track of where everyone is at.

==========================================================================================================================================

Jonalm Tenshil - Narshadda, Jonalm's Hut

It was the middle of the night and Jonalm was fast asleep. No dreams danced in his head, though. He never dreamed anymore. He'd seen so many nightmarish things during his life that the nightmares in his head simply didn't compare anymore. Those same horrors also drove the good dreams away. For him, when he wasn't engaged in charitable work in the city, existence had become nearly constant boredom, sadness, and sometimes depression. As the years passed, it became difficult to distinguish them from each other.

Then, Jonalm was jolted awake by a stomach-churning feeling. His Force sense was brimming with Sith energy...much more than he normally sensed. The old master sat up in his bed. Someone very deeply steeped in the Dark Side had just arrived; he could feel her malice and cruelty emanating from her persona. Jonalm was sure it was a woman, too. He never fully understood why, but he had always been able to tell whether a sensed Jedi of either affiliation was male or female and sometimes he could even identify their race. This person felt human, but there was so much dark energy inside of her that it was hard to be sure.

Jonalm remained seated on the bed for nearly half an hour, absentmindedly gazing about his modest hovel while trying to stay tuned in to the Sith's energy. He became extremely nauseous, almost to the point of vomiting. Whoever this person was, she was extremely strong.

Eventually, the storm of evil energy subsided and Jonalm's sickness dissipated. He was addled, though. He had felt some strong presences throughout his years of wandering as he dueled and defeated the Sith stragglers across which he happened. None of them had power like this, though. It made Jonalm worried. Very worried.

Jonalm finally lay back down on his bed and tried to go back to sleep, but his mind wouldn't let him. He was scared; he wasn't ashamed to admit that. He had learned long ago that fear is what helps keep one alive when it is controlled. So, he just stayed sprawled out on his bunk for the rest of the night with his blaster in his left hand and one of his lightsabers in his right.

Edited by SoulofChrysamere

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Ah it is no worries, what matters is your posts are allways quality :D But indeed, it would be nice for us all to post at the same time, for some interaction.

And i think your headings will help a lot, i believe this RP needs it, so we can keep track of all the moving about :thumbsup:

Darth Traya, Geonosion sith bunker.

"Indeed, we are not only mere sith, We are sith lords, and we need no help from a bounty hunter." Traya said, looking at the war table again, ignoring the bounty hunter.

Roy Aryss up the 5 lightsabers he had put on the table. he attached them to his belt which had his Mandalorian iron blade on, he walked to the door in his Mandalorian armour(Looks like jango fetts an is resistant lightsabers except at the joints.) "Can I leave then?"

Roy walked out the closed the door cursing under his breath. He reached the surface and got in his ship he put the lightsabers into a hold and put his helmet down. He put his two blaster pistols in holsters and his sniper on a rack,"now where?" He said looking at the nav computer.

The Jal shey were an ancient order of force users who studied it purely from an intellectual view and not from the spiritual side like the jedi or sith.

Though not as proficient in the use of the force as the jedi, they did travel the universe as nomads searching for new locations to study the force in peace and use it to the benefit others.

During their travels, Peet sieben (who lived during the time of the clone wars) one of their philosophers was almost almost killed by pirates.

His monastery was based on the planet Saleucami an oasis type world in the Outer Rim and dangerously close to the Hutt worlds or Nal Hutta and Nal Shaddaa.

Though he defended himself with the knowledge and the use of the force he wished it never happened and later on wrote; and I quote

"War is a vile thing, and it brings out the worst in beings. But it also brings out their bestcourage, sacrifice, resourcefulness, tenacity, comradeship, genius, even humor. Would that we could achieve that enlightened state without shedding blood first."

―Peet Sieben[src]

Therefore, his order decided that he needed a bodyguard and looked to an offshoot of their own Jal shey monastic order.

The Mabari order who had their beginnings in the Jal Shey monastery on the planet Zolan. They not only studied the force like the Jal shey and from the Jal Shey but they eventually broke away and formed their own way and began producing their own ancient class of warrior-knights.

The most famous of these warrior knights being Zam Wessel from the Attack of the clones.

Now Peet though very uncomfortable with his Mabari/Zolan bodyguard and her weapons soon fell in love with her.

Deely Vinn was her name.

Though they said it could not be done because of the species incompatibility of her almost reptilian clawdite (shape-shifting) mother and human father ... Deely was born ... she was a product of the manipulation of the force from both her mother and father, High Councillors and Teachers in the Mabari Order and well aquanted with the force.

Being half Clawdite, she had the same ability to shape-shift like her mother and Zam Wessel - yet in her natural state her skin and her body and facial features were far more human than reptilian, attesting to the greater manipulation of the force from her human father.

Anyhow, Peet Sieben (a human) and Deely Vinn soon married and also produced a daughter (me).

And while my father taught me the force and the way of peace, my mother taught me the force and the art of war.

Saleucami was our home and my parents both helped the people there, though the planet had no indigenous peoples it was home to Wreequay, Wroonian and Twileks.

At the age of seven the monastery was raided by a war party from the nearby Hutt world of Nal Shaddaa.

Using my shape-shifting abilities, knowledge of the force and fighting skills at even this tender age I helped drive off the raiders ... my mother was proud but my father was silent.

Six months later to the day, a group of red skinned Lethan Twileks from Naos III came visiting the monastery ... my father was thrilled because they taught dance, but my mother was suspicious of their leader Pala Tak whom she felt spent far too much time with me.

And with good reason because 4 months later she kidnapped me after drugging me with dianogan tea, which she said was part of the way of the dance of Lethan.

I was smuggled aboard a cargo freighter that visited the Outer Rim planets and then during a brief blackout of the ships systems my captors and I silently exited the freighter in a pod less than a light year from Nal Hutta before it continued the core worlds of the Republic.

Pala Tak, I discovered was well aquainted with the ways of the force and kept me drugged for five days before the buyer arrived, the one whose cruel hand taught me the true way, the way of the Dark Side.

Ral Rai-Shak was her name ... a rejected Twilek Sith apprentice from Ryloth her replacement was the better known Alora the Lethan Twilek Dark Jedi a member of the Disciples of Ragnos who was ultimately killed by Jedi Jaden Korr.

Anyways, her master had thought he had killed her when he threw her off a cliff in a fit of rage after she spat in his face ... you see, although Ral Rai-shak had mastered the arts of the Twilek Seductress, she was no mans play thing to be taken like a cheap Coruscantean guttersnipe, no it was on her terms.

Besides she preferred getting her kicks out of seeing the shock on her victims faces when after falling under the spell of her seduction and at their most vulnerable she would strangle them with the force and watch them all the while grinning as their body jerked and spasmed in the throes of death until they moved no more.

This was to be my master and still is to this day ...

Who am I ?

I am known as Darth Dia Arruna ... and I am a killing machine and you are already dead because you know to much.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Let's see if I have the time to read most or all of the posts here and of course if my character fits in ... I did try my best to consult the web and the books on Star Wars that I have to be as accurate as possible in naming things and planets and peoples and orders etc ... if I missed it please don't hesitate to tell me ... thanks.

Edited by Nintii

OOC: Wow Nintii, she is a fantastic character.... She will fit in perfectly as a killing machine in the Geonosian war we are currently focusing on, so please, it would be a perfect place to start, plus you will have two sith lords to interact with :D

Absolutely fantastic history and description, character sheet definitely approved, as is her Darth rank :)

OOC; Indeed, that is the plan :D

Darth Traya, Geonosis, sith base.

Darth traya returned to the war room, she looked at the holographic war-table, with the images of the ongoing battle in the arena. "So... this is what i have been dragged out here for? a simple war... but one cannot view such things in such a light. There is always a darker, more dangerous secret to be found... For a word can destroy a life... a sentence, corrupt a nation."

Just then a the com crackled to life, "There seems to be a certain Darth Dia Arruna that has just arrived" Mistress Traya ... Should i kill her or allow her craft to land ? ... she mentioned you by name. Edited by Nintii