Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Dia Arruna had heard a lot from her master concerning Darth Traya and decided to shut up and listen and take her cues from there on. The Geonosian warrior fluttered about her craft and pointed ... "This way" ... the translator said perfectly. she just nodded and followed him down the dimly lit hallwayway until they reached the elevator.

almost instantly the doors reopened and there stood Darth Traya eyeing her over ... "So" she began ...........

"Before you even open your mouths to speak or move to bow... I want to know exactly who you are. Not by names, but by perception. Tell me, What is the focus of the new sith cult?" Traya said cryptically, looking at the pair, although her eyes were covered by her hood.

OOC: brb, 10m minutes max :)

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Incorrect. Wrong." Traya said shaking her head. She would have electrocuted the sith before her if she was in a worse mood. "No, as i said to my former apprentice, the conquering of the galaxy and submission of the systems are an aftermath of our rebirth. No, our focus is survival, by the use of our knowledge. We must build, hide, use whatever we can to further the most important goal: Survival."

"Indeed, you are correct, we have been weakened and considerably so, now is the time to rebuild, yet I do perceive", Dia Arruna continued all the while warilly eyeing Traya for any signs of anger, "that the submission of the systems is your goal and not their destruction".

"But for now we hide, we rebuild and then we infiltrate" ... and with that she shape-shifted into the image of the Republic's Chancellor Valorum and took a bow.

Edited by Nintii

OOC; Me thinks this RP is set after the events of the films, so after the destruction of the second death star... i think about a century or so? So valurom would not be chancellor, well he could be named that, but obviously not the same guy :D

"A shape-shifter? an asset to the sith i am sure... but an ability better suited to an assassin. Still, you could be useful, i think you will live a while longer." Traya said. She then said "Infiltration has already begun. Are you familiar with the Jedi Archivist Sia?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Thank you Darth Traya", Dia Arruna said and bowed ... "And no, I have not heard of Jedi Archivist Sia, at least not what I really should know".

Dia Arruna sensed it was safe and so crossed the floor where Darth Traya could get a better look at her ... all the while the dark energies in the room

intensified as they fed off each other.

Darth Dia Arruna felt like she was home again.

"Oh i am sure you will have heard of her somewhere... she recovered the great holocron. Well, she is the archive director of the Jedi, keeper of the Jedi archives, she is old, weak, frail, aged. She is seen as a light and honorable woman, her heart pure and intentions good.... She is in fact the Dark Lord Of The Sith. She is Traya. She and i, are one and the same." Traya said with a smile. Even though she appeared little over 30 in her current form, in her guise of Sia she looked her real age. 97. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Wraith and Lynch looked around for the jedi who they were contracted to remove (I'll let you tell me when I spot him, Mythic, this main focus is my new character)

OOC: Assuming the Sith have built up their navy

1st Lieutenant Senior Grade Kaiden walked up and down the row of his bridge men, inspecting them. Then he saw one of them who had something wrong with his uniform "You, what is your name?"

"Armond Kurt, 2nd lieutenant, junior grade, sir"

"Explain why you are wearing a cap with no officers disc in?"

"I... I don't know sir"

"That signifies that you are actually an officer, I could have you done for impersonating an officer if you do not have that disc" He pushed Armond onto the floor "A hundred push ups" Armond started, Kaiden walked down the line "Failure to wear the correct dress would not be tolerated on another ship, be glad you with me" He waited for Armond to finish "2nd Lieutenat Kurt, you will report to me tommorow wearing the correct uniform with your officers disc or there will be trouble"

"Yes sir"

He contacted the rest of the fleet "1st lieutenant Senior Grade Kaiden reporting that The Tyranny is ready for combat, when we're needed call us in"