Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

Before Arruna left the lifeless body of Jedi Gonad Gal, she planted some paraphenalia in the room with his prints on them and left a genuine copy which she had paid quite a sum for of his GCS holo bill - his Galactic Communication Services Holo Bill - which listed all of his calls for the past four months ... where the records would clearly show his "predilection" for red light Twilek holo sites.

And of course a pouch with a bit of glitterstim spice, a rare and extremely expensive psychoactive drug which was only found on Kessel and a small pipe with all his fingerprints on ... clearly both the authorities and the jedi would put his death down to a self induced drug overdose during a bout of passion with one Oola Sien, who never existed.

And just in case they tried probing his dead brain for any last memories, Arruna had made sure that the dose of glitterstim was well over 16 micro ampules, enough to destroy every brain cell.

Note: Han solo did the Kessel run smuggling the very same glitterstim in his ship.

She stepped out of the booth locking it behind her and headed for the rear exit ... "Leaving so soon milady ?", the protocol droid asked her.

"You cannot remember me" she said speaking into the circuitry of all the security droids, "you have never seen me before" ... "We have never seen you before", said the droids,

then one of them raised his weapon and said, "Who are you and what are you doing here ?".

She smiled, "I'm lost can you show me the exit ?" ... "it is right here " said the droid who had let her in earlier on that day "follow me".

He opened the door for her and said, "Next time use the front door stranger, the Bothan's Dirty Sister takes no responsibility for those who trespass and are vaporized".

Arruna's speeder lifted into the warm night air and she headed straight for the secret jedi safe.

Later on that evening her ship lifted out of the private docking bay at her compound and streaked across the sky heading for Darth Traya's Casket of Rebirth.

Arruna laughed as she thought of the masseuse begging for his life back at the compound ... just before she shoved him into the crystal pod along with his now "enraged"

Umgullian blobs ... she could still hear him scratching on the crystal as they began to devour his flesh.

The list of names, places, people and both suspected and real sith and their acrivities was long and the information seemed accurate, the holo files had to reach Darth Traya soon ... very soon, she would know what to do.

R2-69 beeped and buzzed as it giuded her ship over the spot where Traya's casket was buried ... R2-69 did you inform the miner droids not to touch the casket and to seal it in a vacuum case ?

The R2 unit buzzed and beeped again it's "head" swivelling this way and that while it's lights flashed ... "Excellent" she said ... "and now would be a good time to activate the bomb

we left with the miners ... wait until we are out of range and then detonate the device".

R2-69 whirred and buzzed again.

"Finally", she said to herself as the miners gave the signal that the casket was secured aboard her vessel ... "now it's time we met with mistress Traya, she will be most pleased".

for the second time in just a few days she saw a ball of red orange fire glow in her cockpit window as she hit the hyperdrive and vanished into black space.

Edited by Nintii

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Traya paced up and down in her inner sanctum... the Information was accurate. Far too accurate. But she was no fool, this information was very valuable. And information is power, Power Traya would use to further her own goal... She leaked a few of the weaker and; whom traya thought useless sith's identity's on the Holonet... so that the Jedi would be preoccupied destroying the grunts of the sith order, while the masters remained hidden... Herself in plain sight. But this information file would never be found by the Jedi, and Traya kept it encrypted in bizarre and detailed code on her personal datapad. Although she felt a little uneasy... the information was too accurate and precise to be recorded by an observer... there must have been a bug in the sith order, a spy... So after sifting through every single file Traya found the sith she was looking for, as these were Jedi files it was clearly labeled 'Jedi Infiltrator to the Sith cause.' She gave the orders for him to be hunted down, whichever sith got him first would be rewarded. There was also a file on Traya herself, but it was only speculations and myths, just sightings of the Ghost of the ancient sith lord. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Roy was talking to someone when there was a mojor volcanic eruption and the shielding had shut down. Many of the bounty hunters sent out desrece calls and soon they fell into the lava screaming. Roy held onto one a support and engaged his Jetpack. The building was falling into a lave river he was trapped. Some of the gas tanks started to explode. Roy shoot out a window and started fly out when some building fell onto him he was trapped but he broke free and flew to his ship he took of just as the rest of the building fell into the lava. Edited by Meciathe

Darth Traya walked through the halls of the Jedi temple, disguised as sia only in body, her mind was full of darkness, and she made no attempt to hide it.... But still not a soul felt her power, not a single person detected the darkside within her... Fools, every last Jedi was a fool, too blinded by the light to see the great evil that walked through the halls of their temple, tutored it's students, arranged it's archives and offered council on their council... Too blind, too deaf, too broken, and too dumb to realize what was really going on...

Traya walked out of the Jedi Temple, now in her simple brown hooded robes, over her eyes, she walked through the metropolitan streets of coruscant, walking on and on, listening to the force around her, feeling the corruption... it was hidden, quiet, barely even there, so hard to notice over the sense blocking light of the jedi... But it was there, a darkness that fed on those too weak to defend themselves, hidden, for the corruption of the politicians added too it, every choice they made to push the criminals and the poor of coruscant further into it's under cities only added to there corruption, and fed the anger of those residing in said under-cities, shunned by the galaxy, but edged on by the darkness...

"You are all ignored... forgotten... shunned... exiled... Yet you shall be remembered... for deeds of darkness and evil, corruption and malice... you will be destroyed again and again... only to feed the mist of the darkside that suffocates the undercities of Coruscant... and then, and only then... shall you be whole..." Traya said in the minds of all force sensitives in the dark corners of coruscant, the ravaged undercities... They listened to the cryptic voice in there heads... And only then, did they hear...

Traya got passage off the world of coruscant, and got a shuttle to a space-station... From there she traveled to Sacorria... to pick up her ship, the edge of betrayal's blade, she had it on auto pilot, and it took off, for the moon Sarcophagus... the infinite graveyard... and a nexus of dark-side energy...

Inside a large tomb complex, which was clear of any coffins or dead, was Darth Traya's citadel, a dark yet grand place, full of dark side energy, which in some places was gathered up in such concentrations it was visible, all manner of dark artifacts adorned the black marbe walls, swords, armor, holocrons, manuscripts, scrolls, all teeming with dark energy... In the very center, in the inner core of betrayal, as is it was called, Darth Traya resided, levitating above the ground with her legs crossed and her hands on her lap, the glowing red gem floor resonated with the darkside...

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Even if Yoda and the entire Jedi Council had lived for the next 1000 yrs they would never have been able to unravel the confusing ball of wool that Arruna's travels looked like as she

wove in and out of various disguises and star systems.

No, she had done well ... it had been a whole extra three whole weeks journey but it was worth it ... if one thing was certain no one would ever be able to trace neither herself or Darth Traya to the events on Arkain Prime.

R2-69 begin recording this message to Mistress Traya, encrypt and then send it to her on a secure channel ... 3-2-1 and record, "Greetings Mistress Traya, I hope that you found the information from the late jedi Gonad Gal ... quite useful ... let's just say that while he enjoyed the cake, ultimately it was the icing that killed him.

Furthermore, I have your casket secured aboard my vessel and will reach the Inner Core worlds by midnight Coruscant time tomorrow ... I require your co-ordinates for rendezvous or perhaps if it please you I will wait on planet Thokos a mere days travel to Coruscant.

I await your pleasure mistress ... Arruna out.

Even now, she could feel the dark energies burn within her as she mentioned her mistress name ... Darth Traya ... hmmm yes, she was truly a master of darkness and deception

for who else could have fooled the jedi for so long ?

R2-69 whirred and beeped out on the wing of the craft signalling that the message had been sent ... "Now I wait", said Arruna to herself.

Traya's com device beeped and the ancient sith lord stopped her meditations... She sent first the coordinates via the encrypted frequency: M-11, the Coordinates of the moon Sarcophagus. She then sent a message saying. "Good work Darth Arruna, you have done exceedingly well. But i am afraid it is too risky to bring the casket onto coruscant, as i am sure you can tell the casket has a dark side level above anything else in this galaxy, the Jedi would discover it... And such would end my existence. No, i have re-located to the dead graveyard moon Sarcophagus... it is where my citadel is housed. Come quickly Arruna. Darth Traya out.

Once the message was Sent, Traya returned to her meditations... awaiting the casket eagerly...

Kaiden was sitting at the mess hall table, and as he ate the rather glum meal it reminded him of one of the officers he once knew...

"Don't give your enemy a chance because he as sure as hell won't give you one, he is cold, ruthless and cruel!" The officer barked, Kaiden stood in line at the end

"That description fits you well to sir, just add bastard" he said

"You like being wise, Kaiden? Drop and give me fifty, lets see if you find that something to smile about" Kaiden dropped down and began, but the officer put his boot on his back and pushed down hard, Kaidens arms gave way under the sudden change in pressure, and he plummeted face first, his mouth filling with mud, and blood from the impact "Like that? Because I am extra nice, I'm going to bring you back here at 0400 hours and give you a nice four hour training session, followed by a fifty mile hike in full gear, I heard it's going to rain tommorow"

Kaiden shuddered "Why do all these meals taste like mud?" he wondered out loud

Edited by Brutii

"Damn, Darth Traya had mentioned it before, why had she not checked ?" ... this was most annoying, Arruna hoped that Darth Traya would overlook this slip.

"Right R2-69", said Arruna, "it's time to dance", the R2 unit let out a series of beeps and buzzles that said "WTF ?" ... Ok, ok, I meant it's time to get things going, you know,

'get the show on the road'".

Again the R2-69 whirred and bleeped and flashe d his lights indicating confusion... "Just get us to the moon Sarcophagus orbiting planet Sacorria ... in the Correllian Sector ,

and move it , Mistress Traya doesn't like waiting ... or I'll fry your circuits" said Arruna.

R2-69 let out an affirmative series of whistles.

Suddenly Arruna wondered, "Humor, where did that come from, best to keep it under control.

Fortunately, what would have been a three day journey was now only one as Arruna's craft had been travelling on the Correllian Run space highway.

It was just after the 6th hour that her ship entered Sarcophagus' orbit .... "R2-69 take us in slowly it's time".

There was a violent storm on the moon of Sarcophagus, the rain poured down in torrents, and the lightening and thunder crashed and crackled loudly, the moon was dark and grey, nothing but tombs and graves, the occasional body littered around. Traya sat meditating in the core of the citadel, she could already feel the power of the contents of the casket, and the dark side energy was almost overwhelming...

Arruna's ship cut through the storm like a hot knife through butter ... surveying the dark and lurid landscape below she could make out all the tombs and graves stones everytime

the lightning flashed.

But what for her was the most comforting thing of all were the overwhelmingly dark energies that writhed like serpents all across the dark wet surface.

The R2 unit bleeped as it reached the co-ordinates and piloted the ship into the hangar ... Arruna quickly exited the craft and lowered the rear door on her craft.

R2-69 have the droids take the Casket straight into the temple, mistress Traya will be waiting", and then she paused and said, "and R2-69 it will cost us all our

lives if you mess this up ... so take it easy.

R2-69 whistled to the affirmative.

Mistress Traya's droids with the help of R2-69 hurridly extracted the casket from it's casing and without touching it lifted it with a small tractor beam and headed toward the temple.