Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

The doors to the temple oppened, all of them. Revealing the interior of the complex, dark pools of dark-side energy clung to certain places, and a dark mist floated over the artifacts decorating the many walls, display cases and pedestals in the temple. The Way to the Inner core where Traya awaited was open...

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dark energies of the force sensed the same inside Arruna and like birds of prey they lifted from the walls and flew around her and guided her into the massive chamber where Mistress Traya waited ... her priests stood heads bowed in their heavy dark robes and began chanting in a low monotonous tones ... the dark lightning crackled and

sizzled all around the chamber and the floor shook and trembled.

Traya, Dark lord of all the Sith raised her hands and everything and everuyone fell silent ... Arruna bowed and in her mind she reached out and touched her mistresses thoughts,

"Milady your Casket of Rebirth " ...

"Has arrived. Indeed it has. Hahahahah!!" Traya cackled an evil laugh for a while, and then dismissed her priests, they left and entered there quarters.

"Now then Arruna, bring the casket here, you have done exceedingly well, now, the casket." Traya said, stepping down to the ground out of her meditation.

The strange thing about the Casket of Rebirth was that Arruna expected it to be extravagant in beauty, covered with precious stones and inlays of gold etc., but it was

none of those things ... instead it was dark very dark, as a matter of fact it was almost impossible to make out it's surface ... suddenly, the dark side of the force opened her

mind to see the the true nature of the casket and when she did she stepped back ...

The Casket was ALIVE ... it moved and shifted like the water rippling on a pond ... and then suddenly, a powerful blast of dark energy exploded from it's surface knocking

everyone to the ground ... except of course for Traya who's laugh echoed off the chambers walls ... "Yes, yes, yes, ... the time has come" she laughed.

Arruna dazed from dark side energy blast tried standing to her feet and regained her balance, "Mistress Traya, we await your good pleasure", she said.

"Mwahahaha! You wish to know what resides within this dark casket dear arruna?" Traya said, looking at the casket. Luckily the lid was sealed tight, and the blast was caused by it's reaction to traya. "Inside this casket, this coffin, this tomb, is a dark artifact known as 'The Body', she was created at the beggining of all things by the dark side of the force, no mother, no father, she was created by the dark-side itself. She is a vessel of unlimited dark power... But, she was never gifted a spirit, or a soul, or a mind. She never had an identity for she was never a person, merely a shell awaiting a host. That host never came, and she was sealed away forever in this casket..." Traya pulled down her hood to reveal her aged and pale white face, her black eyes. her robes concealing her neck:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091106171819/starwars/images/thumb/8/8c/Kreia_Trayus_Hoodless.jpg/250px-Kreia_Trayus_Hoodless.jpg

"I am dying. I was slain over 5000 years ago on Malachor V by my greatest student Meetra Surik... malachor swallowed my body as it was destroyed... But my spirit, it escaped. It was taken across the galaxy by various means, until i found a body 97 years ago.... up until that point i existed as a dark side ghost, residing in tombs and dark places. You see for 97 years this body has endured the constant pull of the darkside, with each passing moment i grow in power and darkness... and my body is destroyed from within, corrupted to the point of eminent dissipation... i cannot allow that to happen. So i made it my goal to locate the casket, to find Dea, the body. Now she is rumored to be everything the darkside exemplifies... only in beauty.... My current body shall dissolve as i enter this artifact, and it shall take many days... So if you have questions Arruna, ask them now."

Kaiden spoke to his bridge officers "How much power can we get from the engines?"

"I can force them to 175% efficiency by diverting power to them"

"Good, weapons?"

"Fairly good, by diverting power I can get us a 135% increase"

"Very good now... wait, I just had an odd thought, imagine if the dark side could transfer a spirit from body to body, and that some darth was using it to stay alive!"

"Nah, thats crazy talk sir!"

"Yeah, I know..."

"I do not know my dear.... that part i had not thought about in full.... it is of little consequence if i cannot, the time has nearly come my child. Know, ask me a meaningfull question, something you have wanted to ask for a long time... a technique in the force, a history, a revelation. Ask, and i will answer." Traya said, wishing to give her last gift in her failing old body.

Well Mistress Traya, seeing that I am a shape-shifter, it is not difficult for me to assume the form of another ... and so if neccessary I can shift into your old form and you

can speak through my mouth when the jedi speak to me ... this is how we can overcome your return in your new body ... but here is my humble request,

I would like to know if you can teach me how to leave my body completely and enter the body of another and reside there just in case this form of mine is destroyed.

This would go very far in my abilities to infiltrate the jedi ... perhaps I would be able to even go into a trance and enter another and do what is neccessary in my tasks and then return back into myself.

"I could teach you yes my dear... although it is a technique of extreme skill, almost impossible to learn the first time... And is only usually ever possible after death... But, i am not the Dark Lord Of The Sith for nothing... i have taught my students diabolical things. Take for example a former Dark Lord, Nihilus... he was my apprentice, and i was the one who taught him how to kill all life on a whole planet to feed his hunger for life. I was the one who knew these techniques. So yes Arruna. I can teach you... open your mind and the lesson shall be implemented, each time you complete a stage of the technique my voice shall teach you the next..."

Traya injected into Arruna's mind the first lesson of possession...

"Now my dear... i must leave this form... Guard over my citadel while i enter my new body, relish in the darkside and learn what you can... Goodbye Arruna, i shall see you very soon..."

Suddenly there was a huge explosion of dark energy, knocking arruna down, the darkside clung to Traya and lifted her into the air, and there she lay suspended, her body above the casket, her hands on her heart, her hair draping down, as her body slowly began to burn in dark magic, her spirit transferring to 'The Body'......................