Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

Suddenly Arruna saw it, she had to construct a bridge, this was easy enough as it was very similair to reaching into someones mind but the trick was to completely carry herself over the bridge into the other beings mind ... she would have to practice ... now, she thought to herself, "I need a victim".

Arruna immediately contacted the very same group of Lethan Twileks who had kinapped her all those years ago and "placed an order" for a human, a Twilek and a Wookie.

A week later they arrived and after the credits were transferred they left ... except of course for the Twilek Kinsa'Tak ... she and Arruna had some "unfinished business to

conclude".

It was now another two weeks later and Arruna had not only mastered the "Cross-over technique that Darth Traya had revealed to her but she had also found a way to

carry someone else with her over to reside with her in her mind.

A huge gong sounded throughout the sprawling temple complex, and just then a priest entered into Arruna's quarters, Mistress Traya is awakening and your presence is required.

"Excellent", said Arruna, she had been waiting for this moment with baited breath ... "Priest", she said, "there a few bodies that need to be disposed of, except of course for the Twilek, she is still very much alive.

"As you wish Darth Arruna", he said and left.

Arruna hurridly dressed and made her way to the Inner chamber.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Traya awoke sealed in the Casket, her eyes still closed she lay there, in beauty. Her face was so alluring, so beautiful, it was like porcelain, soft, not a mark, and young fresh. She had long flowing black hair, and a dark mask over her eyes:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/222/d/5/Bayonetta_Asleep_by_CloakedNocturne13.jpg

Suddenly the lid of the ancient casket blew off in a violent explosion of the dark side... Traya arose in her new and beautiful form, stark naked, only her long flowing hair arranged around her body to cover all places of privacy...

"I have awoken... at last... I am beautiful, the personification of the darksides beauty... this has worked far better than i could have ever imagined." Traya said in a younger voice, still her own, but younger. Once her eyes were open they were a brilliant grey, and the mask on her eyes only added to her beauty...

The new Traya was truly amazing, she was stunning, truly a a 100 kings ransom in gold, a beauty to both delight and excite the senses in every way imaginable ... Arruna

and all present could not have imagined that the metamorphosis would be amazing

Those present errupted into wild unbridled cheering and adoration ... quickly the priests fell to their knees and began chanting again.

The intensity of the atmosphere grew and the Inner chamber literally pulsated with the power of the dark side ... all present could feel the surge of raw energy lash the

air like an electric power cable writhing and cracking like a whip ... "Yes" thought Arruna, "a whip for the Jedi's back".

"A whip for the Jedi's back Arruna? no, a vicious blade to cut them into pieces... Hahaha. The dark side runs through me like never before... this body is immune to the corrosion of the dark side, being made from it. Now then... A robe."

Traya put on a simple black robe, it was tight, and slit at the front, showing her legs, it had a plunging neckline also, and traya wore a golden bracer around her neck. She wore a pair of simple yet large high heels, and stood tall, her hair straight now. "Now, what is our current objective?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"No matter what the sith preach, no matter what we support, over aggressiveness loses battles, letting your opponent aggravate you into stupid moves will destroy you. Thats what was wrong with the former galactic empire. Whats wrong with the new one? It's perverted! The seed of what made the storm troopers a force to be feared has been removed, what would you be more scared of, a 6 foot man who is 200 pounds of muscle, or a skinny 5 foot 5 woman who couldn't hold her own in an argument, let alone a battle! That is what I discovered when I joined the New Galactic empire, disgraced by what it had become, I segregated, joining a splinter cell who supported this new sith cult. We will re throne an emperor! We will put the 'mighty' new republic order six foot under! We will make the empire a force to be feared once more!" Kaiden was giving a speech to the men on the ship, he wasn't very good at this, who knows what they were thinking. "Anyway, as I was saying, aggressiveness leads to foolishness, and foolishness leads to loss of life, and loss of life leads to loss of battle... and that CAN'T happen" Edited by Brutii

"Our next objective" Arruna thought to herself, "would be to infiltrate the Senate and create a new war, one that would keep the jedi occupied while she and Mistress Traya

tightened the noose".

Perhaps Traya would want her to kill the jedi that they sent to quell the various rebellions the Sith would ignite.

Or perhaps, she wanted her to stay here and work on new plans.

Or perhaps, Traya would want her to stay and learn from her ... Arruna voiced her thoughts to Traya.

"Ah yes... Infiltration of the senate? That will not be too hard for me with this body now will it? Indeed, i could make use of you for all those tasks... But perhaps, you would like to learn from a true master of the dark side? As much as your master is respected.... she is still nothing to me." Traya said allowed, dismissing her priests with a wave of her hand. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"And as I was... wait, what is that holo image doing in here?" Kaiden said "Please state you name and buisness here" he had already guessed it was a sith, but he had absolutely no idea who Edited by Brutii

Indeed my old master has sent me here to assist you in whatever use you may have need of me ... if it is your wish I will stay but you will have to contact her and inform her that I now have a new master, you ... Darth Traya reborn".

Now, Mistress Traya am I too join you on your ship or would you like me to leave for Geonosis on my own ?

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/yuri-chick/sith_starship_by_doctoranonimous-d35x4ei.png

Edited by Nintii