Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

"If i gouge out there eyes with a blunt sword then they will be." Traya said with a sadistic smile. "Your crew is in utter fear, every step i take there heart skips a beat, every word they near panic... it amuses me greatly that you conceal it. As it should be for the commander of a ship... setting the example... although in this occasion it will not be followed."

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If i gouge out there eyes with a blunt sword then they will be." Traya said with a sadistic smile. "Your crew is in utter fear, every step i take there heart skips a beat, every word they near panic... it amuses me greatly that you conceal it. As it should be for the commander of a ship... setting the example... although in this occasion it will not be followed."

"Stop scaring my crew, they need to be thinking other things than the fact they are afraid" he said

OOC: see you tommorow, I hope

"Was that an order boy? Don't make me kill you child, it will only slightly amuse me. I am not scaring them. It is the very aura which follows me, i am a nexus of the darkside, a catalyst of evil, what they are scared of is the cold as i enter a room, the feeling of icy fingers traveling down your spine, the screams of thousands of jedi resonating silently in the air, the dark beauty which promises only a slow and painful death. That dear kaiden is why they fear me, i cannot change that, fear is a useful weapon." Traya said coldly.

OOC:

lolololololololol

Roy flew to Tatowein. He landed dust rushing away from the landing gear. He got out kick a jawwa away from his ship,"Scum he said to himself," he carried on walking out of the hanger and into the hutts stronghold.

Edited by Meciathe

"Was that an order boy? Don't make me kill you child, it will only slightly amuse me. I am not scaring them. It is the very aura which follows me, i am a nexus of the darkside, a catalyst of evil, what they are scared of is the cold as i enter a room, the feeling of icy fingers traveling down your spine, the screams of thousands of jedi resonating silently in the air, the dark beauty which promises only a slow and painful death. That dear kaiden is why they fear me, i cannot change that, fear is a useful weapon." Traya said coldly.

"Yes, Lady Traya" Kaiden replied "You have not explained how we are going to destroy the jedi with nine ships, a single sith lady and a bunch of sith wannabes"

"Sith wannabes? i think not. You fight up here in the air, i kill the jedi in the arena on geonosis. Besides, there ships are fairly old and outdated, with failing shields and faulty generators, due to many years of disuse. I imagine they shall not be so hard to destroy with nine star destroyer class vessels... and your ship of course." Traya said looking at Kaiden with an icy stare.

"Sith wannabes? i think not. You fight up here in the air, i kill the jedi in the arena on geonosis. Besides, there ships are fairly old and outdated, with failing shields and faulty generators, due to many years of disuse. I imagine they shall not be so hard to destroy with nine star destroyer class vessels... and your ship of course." Traya said looking at Kaiden with an icy stare.

"You forget not all of the nine are star destroyers... and that our current ships are outdated or stolen by the splinter cell. The ships they have here are outdated, the ones in the core worlds are much more advanced"

OOC; A splinter cell is a group that has broke off from the original faction

OOC PS: Star destroyers is the description of any ship powerful enough to destroy entire star systems (not literally the stars and the planets, just the civiliasations on it)

Edited by Brutii

OOC: I know all this, i was actually just reading up on different variations of star destroyers, like the imperial class two :D

"Damn it Kaiden! If i don't get some good news soon, i will kill you slowly! Now... Back in the time of the Sith Triumvirate, Darth Nihlus's dreadnought the Ravager was destroyed by about 10 soldiers... they planted proton charges at main parts of the ship, and once the sith lord was destroyed, the boarding party, led by mandalore the preserver, exited the Ravager, they detonated the charges, blowing the ship apart. If you cannot defeat the Jedi cruisers in space combat, destroy them from within." Traya said, becoming increasingly annoyed.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: I know all this, i was actually just reading up on different variations of star destroyers, like the imperial class two :D

"Damn it Kaiden! If i don't get some good news soon, i will kill you slowly! Now... Back in the time of the Sith Triumvirate, Darth Nihlus's dreadnought the Ravager was destroyed by about 10 soldiers... they planted proton charges at main parts of the ship, and once the sith lord was destroyed, the boarding party, led by mandalore the preserver, exited the Ravager, they detonated the charges, blowing the ship apart. If you cannot defeat the Jedi cruisers in space combat, destroy them from within." Traya said, becoming increasingly annoyed.

"Boarding ships is risky"