Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

"As is annoying a sith lord. What were you expecting, this to be a frollic through the flowers?! This is war, you take risks for your cause and win at any cost. If a mandalorian can do it, i know My sith soldiers can." Traya said, returning her gaze to Geonosis.

"Mandalorians are some of the best soldiers in the galaxy. And I was expecting this to be war, and in war you take necessary risks, not like boarding a ship when the enemy forces out number you heavily!"

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If by great soldiers you mean broken scattered and weak, then yes you are correct. I shall repeat again, this fight was above telos, which had no defenses against the onslaught of the ravager and it's two star destroyer protectors, only after the team of 10 soldiers, including Meetra Surik and her companions, was it destroyed, from withing by proton charges. They were heavily outnumbered, but pulled it off. Matters little to me whether a single one of you survives, soldiers are replaceable..." Traya was about to say something else when her aide received a message, he whispered it to Traya and she smiled darkly... "This battle will be won after all... Hahahaha!!" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"If by great soldiers you mean broken scattered and weak, then yes you are correct. I shall repeat again, this fight was above telos, which had no defenses against the onslaught of the ravager and it's two star destroyer protectors, only after the team of 10 soldiers, including Meetra Surik and her companions, was it destroyed, from withing by proton charges. They were heavily outnumbered, but pulled it off. Matters little to me whether a single one of you survives, soldiers are replaceable..." Traya was about to say something else when her aide received a message, he whispered it to Traya and she smiled darkly... "This battle will be won after all... Hahahaha!!"

Kaiden's look changed "You can be replaced as well, don't forget it"

Roy had talked long with the hutts and had struck a deal; he walked out the stronghold with three Void-10 seismic charges (5x the trength of the Void-7s jango fett used) smilling,"What I lovely gift," He said as he put them in the bomb hold. They way at which he obtained these was by killing two rancors in a pitt; both which now lay bleading out of smouldering blaster holes. He kicked away a jawwa the shot it in the head,"Scum," he shouted at it as it bled out onto the dry sand holding one of Roys blasters. He grabbed it out of its hand and took of into space for his two targets; the main forges of star destroyers in the outer rim. Edited by Meciathe

Traya lifted Kaiden off his feet with a force choke. "One more comment Kaiden, and i shall show you what torture is. Correct, i can be replaced, but most certainly not by a soldier like you. You do not understand how we work. I will not be replaced kaiden, at least not by being slain, things have changed since the rule of the two, and death is simply an obstacle, not an end." Traya put him down lightly on his feet, the choke was not a powerful one, as she needed him alive. "Now then, do not worry about this battle... it will all be over soon, very soon. At least for the Jedi it will... and maybe i can test the weaponry on Geonosis after the Jedi are defeated."

Traya lifted Kaiden off his feet with a force choke. "One more comment Kaiden, and i shall show you what torture is. Correct, i can be replaced, but most certainly not by a soldier like you. You do not understand how we work. I will not be replaced kaiden, at least not by being slain, things have changed since the rule of the two, and death is simply an obstacle, not an end." Traya put him down lightly on his feet, the choke was not a powerful one, as she needed him alive. "Now then, do not worry about this battle... it will all be over soon, very soon. At least for the Jedi it will... and maybe i can test the weaponry on Geonosis after the Jedi are defeated."

Kaiden had half a mind to attempt a retaliation, but it would be pointless because she would get him first and he had given his crew numerous speeches about over aggression leading to failure, and it would be the wrong example to strike back. "Lets just call in the fleet and actually get to the fighting, and what weaponry?

"My flagship. It has taken 19 years to build, and construction was finished yesterday, the crew is being placed on-board as we speak... My Eclipse class super-Dreadnought. The Heart Of Betrayal.... This battle is won my child." Traya said with a smirk.

OOC: Entry of the Eclipse class. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eclipse-class_Super_Star_Destroyer

"My flagship. It has taken 19 years to build, and construction was finished yesterday, the crew is being placed on-board as we speak... My Eclipse class super-Dreadnought. The Heart Of Betrayal.... This battle is won my child." Traya said with a smirk.

OOC: Entry of the Eclipse class. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eclipse-class_Super_Star_Destroyer

OOC: Already read about the eclipse, nice ship

"I'm not you child, and the eclipse is outdated"

"A figure of speech, as i said carry on with your comments and my patience will be diminished. What happened to the pilot of my little vessel was kind in my terms. So try and push as much as you like, death is the only outcome. And you my not be my child, but you are a child. I am about 5000 years older than you boy. Outdated? barely. Nothing as powerful as this ship has ever been created since, and only three of them were ever created. It has been upgraded with the latest technology, and the superlaser primed to 3 quarters of the death stars laser. All cannons and batterys are modern, the shield prototype and the armor thick enough to withstand ramming into any class of ship. The old can be recycled into new." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"A figure of speech, as i said carry on with your comments and my patience will be diminished. What happened to the pilot of my little vessel was kind in my terms. So try and push as much as you like, death is the only outcome. And you my not be my child, but you are a child. I am about 5000 years older than you boy. Outdated? barely. Nothing as powerful as this ship has ever been created since, and only three of them were ever created. It has been upgraded with the latest technology, and the superlaser primed to half the power of the death stars laser. All cannons and batterys are modern, the shield prototype and the armor thick enough to withstand ramming into any class of ship. The old can be recycled into new."

He almost chocked on Darth Traya's attitude, but found it rather hilarious "Whatever you say, just get the thing here because I want to win this soon"

OOC: Where are the sith getting all this?