Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

Darth Traya, The tyranny.

Traya smiled and said "What a beautiful ship... i will have fun with this one!"

The report on the ships's weak-points wielded only about three results, this dreadnought was truly built to withstand anything, and it would take a whole fleet to damage it's sheilds.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traya smiled and said "What a beautiful ship... i will have fun with this one!"

The report on the ships's weak-points wielded only about three results, this dreadnought was truly built to withstand anything, and it would take a whole fleet to damage it's sheilds.

Kaiden smiled at the scan "I'd need a void 10 bomb to hurt that beauty! I sure am glad it is worth the cost" he said, but his face turned glum "See that, lieutenant? Pull it up"

"Aye, sir" he said, and pulled it bigger on the screen

"Damn, I thought you said these ships were outdated! Set us on bearing 2-9, full speed"

"Sir, that puts us on a collision course with the destroyer!"

"I know! That things shields will hold through all the tyranny's arminants, which is why we need to get INSIDE them"

"Sir! This is madness! The shields will bounce us off when they collide!"

"Your right, powerdown shields"

"Sir! The destroyers shields are still up!"

"Look, the other ships are busy fighting the proper battle, that is going to head round geonosis and come out BEHIND our forces, it's out of the other ships sight now, we need to keep heading, I have a plan." The Tyranny continued at full speed towards the destroyer

OOC: this is out of the rest of the sith fleets sight, all of them, so don't deprive me of blowing up this destroyer

"This is madness Kaiden... brave, but madness. We had better make it, i plan on seeing the bridge of my beautiful flagship." Traya said, sitting at a seat on the bridge.

"If we don't it won't matter any more anyway" he said "Whats the most powerful explosive we have on board?"

"A high explosive 10 megaton bomb"

"Okay" The Tyranny was nearing to it now "Come one, shoot at us, come on" he said, the destroyer did open fire "pull up, now!" he shouted, and he smiled as The Tyranny was inside the destroyers shields, it kept firing at the ship. "Drop the bomb!" he shouted, and the Tyranny jetsonned the 10 megaton explosive. As Kaiden planned, the destroyers laser lost sight, and the other guns were still turning to face the tyranny, but the tyranny was clear of the shields, and when the destroyer did get a good aim, it was to late. The bomb went off, and the explosion ricocheted off the inside of the shields, thanks to the shields containing the explosions, the blast was 7 times more powerful, and the tyranny left the smoking hulk of a destroyer behind. "Status report?"

"Bottom of the ship is gone, we're moving at 80% speed and we lost 3 of the 4 turbo laser batteries" Kaiden flinched, those were the ships only defence against single man ships "But all other systems are active"

"Switch our shields back on, we're going back to the fight" The tyranny turned and headed back towards the battle, which he could see the sith were winning.

Darth Traya, the tyranny.

The Heart Of Betrayal was spewing out lasers at a constant speed, the huge dreadnought Fired it's heavy laser cannons, its Turbolasers, Ion cannons and gravity well projectors, sith fighters of great numbers flew from inside the capital ship to join the fight. And again the Axial Superlaser charged up, beams meeting and then firing, decimating another republic ship, this one a command ship.

"Beautiful. I am truly impressed Kaiden, you have earned my respect. But it The Tyranny is in dire need of repair. Find a hangar bay in my flagship and we will get this vessel repaired."

The Heart Of Betrayal was spewing out lasers at a constant speed, the huge dreadnought Fired it's heavy laser cannons, its Turbolasers, Ion cannons and gravity well projectors, sith fighters of great numbers flew from inside the capital ship to join the fight. And again the Axial Superlaser charged up, beams meeting and then firing, decimating another republic ship, this one a command ship.

"Beautiful. I am truly impressed Kaiden, you have earned my respect. But it The Tyranny is in dire need of repair. Find a hangar bay in my flagship and we will get this vessel repaired."

"It can wait until after the battle, we aren't that bad" he smiled, but to be honest if he had tried that at the academy he would have got a D, maybe a C- at best, there were so many things that could have gone wrong "Helmsman, we're half destroyed already, lets see if we can clean up" There was no glory in it, but it was worth the time, and so for the rest of the battle (which was rather short, thanks to the flag ship) the tyranny went round, destroying the injured ships... they did manage to board a damaged ship, and now the battle was over, both were moving at a slow speed towards the flag ships hanger "Lieutenant, fly that captured cruiser in the other side of the ship, then find you way to the tyranny" Kaiden said, as he landed the Tyranny in the hanger of The heart of betrayal

Darth Traya, Heart Of Betrayal.

Once the loading ramp descended, Traya exited the Tyranny, she looked around the Hangar. "Such a huge ship. Kaiden, meet me on the command deck once you are finished off here... a reward is most certainly in order.

Traya walked away, followed by her silent Aides, she would have took the tour, but with a ship that size it would take a lifetime. Instead she took the turbolifts to the command deck.

When Kaiden heard that the bottom of the ship was destroyed, he expected damage, but hadn't imagined this. The bottom of the ship was just gone, destroyed, bits of metal hung off at odd angles, bent and twisted, Kaiden sighed "I am so glad I don't have to pay for this" he said, after all, he had stole it when he left the new empire, he began to oversee the repairs, but sent a request for a new batch of weapons... they were gone as well...

OOC: See you later, or maybe tommorow, I don't know

OOC: Okay, see you soon, either later or tomorrow :D

Traya stood gazing out of the window on the command deck, she looked down at the huge ship, and at all the debris from the destroyed Jedi ships, she smiled darkly, and began to laugh... This was indeed the start of dark times, and with this flagship at the front of the Sith's fleet, they would be unstoppable...

Arruna's craft punched through the Geonosian atmosphere like an overgrown Bantha raging through a china shop ... the Twilek twins knuckles turned a paler shade of blue

as Arruna missed the towering rock spires in her haste to get to the surface and the arena.

R2-69 contact Mistress Traya's party and discover her whereabouts we need to make haste.

The droid bleeped and whistled ... "Damn", said "Arruna, "she's on her flagship we better get up there and see where we can help ...

R2-69 inform mistress Traya that we're on our way up".

Edited by Nintii