Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

Darth Traya, Geonosian arena

"There was a look of sadistic madness on Traya's face, her eyes mad and her face angry, she then turned and looked Serene, she stepped forth before the Jedi and teased "The Great Jedi order, Diminished to a last stand on Geonosis? Tsk Tsk, so very unimpressive. I can see the compassion flowing oh really i can (Sarcastically) Sending even the young padawan's into this fight? foolish. Now my Jedi Friends, you will feel a part of my vengeance i have been waiting to unleash upon you all, for you scared me with your betrayal all those years ago, shattered the Jedi i once was. But it matters little now, allow me to show you what i have become! Die Jedi Bastards!"

Traya said her dark speech as if rehearsed, and then levitated into the air, her saber fell to the ground and her raised her arms to the sky, looking up, and suddenly her body was surrounded by sith lightning, which she channeled into her hands, and in a violent torrent she released it all upon the Jedi, they screamed and cried in unison, they were in so much agony as Traya killed them slowly with the force, siphoning all of her hate and sorrow into the bolts of lightning that streamed from her fingertips...

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jedi fell to their knees screaming in uncontrollable agony ... Arruna and the surviving sith stepped back and watched Darth Traya releasing her fury upon the miserable

jedi.

The twilek twins faces drained of color, never had they seen anything like this ... no, no one present had ever seen anything like this ... ever before.

The look on Traya's face said it all ... final victory, final triumph ... the jedi had fallen ... yes their entire way of life in the galaxy was now under threat ...

"Who knows" thought Arruna "what Traya would do now" ... she like the others waited with baited breath.

"And that.... that was the revenge of a woman once known as kreia. Well, part of her revenge." Darth Traya said as she came back to the ground, kneeling. "Your order broke me, betrayed me, exiled me, stripped me of my title, my life, my honor. All because you disagreed with my method of teaching... well, now i pass my judgement on all of you, for Kreia was a good woman once, but you!, You destroyed her... and Now, Jedi, i will begin my purge... and this time it will succeed, It will be a quiet thing, your fall, but your screams shall resonate the very galaxy." Traya said, almost like telling her life story in cryptic words to the dead, in a sorrowful tone. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Jonalm Tenshil - Supertaxi to Coruscant

After the light-speed transit had passed, Jonalm looked out of his window and saw the celestial body that was Coruscant off in the distance. The taxi mingled with other commercial traffic as it approached the starport. As it drew near, Jonalm could see the urban planet's city busy with life. Personal ships and larger transports coursed through the network of buildings while hard-to-see streams of people walked the physical streets. Jonalm recognized the styles of many of the ships and buildings, and he spied quite a few familiar landmarks scattered across the panorama. The Jedi was slightly surprised. Coruscant didn't look like it had changed much in the past two and a half decades.

At last, the ferry docked at the starport. The pilot's voice crackled through the intercom system, telling the passengers who were getting of there that it was time to disembark. Jonalm took up his food bag and joined the flux of people leaving the craft. In time, his durasteel boots once again touched down on the buildings of Coruscant. It all came back to him then. He recalled the earlier days of his membership in the Jedi Order when he would walk with Padawans and Knights alike, teaching them what he could and telling them where to find information on the things he could not. He remembered his little circle of fellow Jedi Knights and friends he kept while on Coruscant. Saldurn Mikalsh, Trewin Hinurem, Saddaf Guito, Feyronda Agrinne, Jelb Minajan, Breita Uslerm, and many other names sprung forth from Jonalm's memory. He wondered if they still lived or if they had fallen during the war.

Jonalm eventually suppressed his nostalgia though, and set about getting his bearings. It didn't take him long that he was on the side of the planet opposite the Jedi facilities. With dawn just beginning to break, the Jedi master set about searching for a cross-planet taxi.

OOC: Not as long as I would have liked, but I've decided to hold off on the reunion with the Jedi until tomorrow.

Edited by SoulofChrysamere

"Sir, your going to want to see this" A 2nd lieutenant said, Kaiden and a few other low ranking officers had taken the tyranny out to try to get a reading on the engines damage, this was possible in the most accurate way by flying it

"What?" Kaiden asked

"Pulling up geonosis arena and surrounding area" Kaiden looked at the screen "What the... What is that thing?"

"I don't know sir, but it seems to be coming from Darth Traya's power"

"I... lieutenant, audio please"

"Yes sir" Kaiden listened

What is she going on about? Kaiden wondered "Record this"

"As you told us earlier sir, I'm logging all anomalies accompanied by video and audio"

"Good job, 2nd lieutenant"

"Thank you sir"

"When it's done, encrypt it and put it in the appropriate section" Kaiden had been recording anomalies to analyse, from odd natural happenings to strange happenings made by sentient beings, he hoped to be able to find a way to use them strategically in some situation, and knowing their properties certainly helped. Still, this was a whole new weird. It was like some kind of... some kind of... force storm

Edited by Brutii

Traya was in a somber, and angry mood, a cloud of the dark-side followed her more then ever now, as she got up from the ground. "Arruna, meet me on the ship." She then took her small craft back to the Heart of betrayal...

A few hours later Traya said in a throne on the command deck, in front of the main window. She was suffering from mild Calcification, and had to rest for at least a day. She had dark bags under her eyes and her skin was pale, she sat going over plans and schematics.

Traya was in a somber, and angry mood, a cloud of the dark-side followed her more then ever now, as she got up from the ground. "Arruna, meet me on the ship." She then took her small craft back to the Heart of betrayal...

A few hours later Traya said in a throne on the command deck, in front of the main window. She was suffering from mild Calcification, and had to rest for at least a day. She had dark bags under her eyes and her skin was pale, she sat going over plans and schematics.

Kaiden entered the bridge "Lady Traya" he said, saluting, then turning round the room, saluting the bridge crew, noting there were sith, and that all outranked him in almost every way

"Kaiden..." Traya said in a weak voice, as she swiveled her throne around to face him. "Is there something you need?"

"The Tyranny could do without not having a bottom and new engines need to be fitted... and new turbo laser batteries and another bomb"

OOC: have to have tea

Edited by Brutii