Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

"Repairs such as that will take a while kaiden, as the entire bottom half of your ship is missing... but i can order the restoration of your vessel, or just grant you an entirely new ship, your choice. But is there anything else you need to ask? you seem curious." Traya said sitting back.

"What happens to The Tyranny then?"

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What happens to small vessels does not pass by me Kaiden. I have a bigger picture to attend to... but i could give you a temporary ship while the Tyranny is repaired, if the stolen ship means so much to you. Now, there is something you want to know about... i can tell that it has nothing to do with ships."

"What happens to small vessels does not pass by me Kaiden. I have a bigger picture to attend to... but i could give you a temporary ship while the Tyranny is repaired, if the stolen ship means so much to you. Now, there is something you want to know about... i can tell that it has nothing to do with ships."

"When you said give me another ship, is that your way of saying a promotion?"

Traya smiled and said "Yes Kaiden. You successfully destroyed a star destroyer in a small vessel, with nothing but a bomb and your brain, you showed bravery and valor, and most importantly: You Kept me alive." Traya said, rising from her throne, she felt better now.

Kaiden wouldn't have put it like that, but was joyful, although... "It wasn't really a star destroyer" he said "It was destroyer class, but I don't think it was powerful enough to be classified as a star destroyer"

Traya put her finger to his lips and said "Honey, if you want the promotion, you will shut up. No more smart mouth remarks, i am in a very bad mood. Now, do you want your promotion or not?" She said in a kindly and happy voice, withdrawing her finger.

Kaiden ignored the first word "Of course I want the promotion" he said

"Then i promote you to the rank of Commander. Use your rank well, and do all you can in this war. well, perhaps one day we shall be on this very deck promoting you to admiral." Traya said with a smile, gesturing for an officer to come over to Kaiden and present him with his new uniform and medals.

"Then i promote you to the rank of Commander. Use your rank well, and do all you can in this war. well, perhaps one day we shall be on this very deck promoting you to admiral." Traya said with a smile, gesturing for an officer to come over to Kaiden and present him with his new uniform and medals.

Kaiden smiled at his new insignia, he saluted the officer "Distinction and Honour" he quoted, before turning back to Darth Traya "Do I get a new ship?" he said, he already knew what he'd name this one