Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

"Do you need ask that Commander? Now please, speak to me freely, you more than deserve my respect. Walk with me." Traya said, she walked slowly, to the small ship-yard aboard the Heart Of Betrayal, ignoring the normal ships, she presented Kaiden the prototypes. "Take your pick Commander."

Kaiden looked round, clearly impressed, a few of the prototypes looked like a five year olds plan, but some looked impressive and were ingenious designs. Kaiden saw one reminiscent of a Acclamator class assault cruiser, though it seemed to have more weapons and was slightly larger "That one's design is very similar to that of an Acclamator class two" he said, noting it's features, he made his mind up very quickly "I'll take it"

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traya was in a somber, and angry mood, a cloud of the dark-side followed her more then ever now, as she got up from the ground. "Arruna, meet me on the ship." She then took her small craft back to the Heart of betrayal...

Hours had now passed and Arruna was was just saying goodbye to her two new apprentices, "Well ladies" ... "And that we are" butted in Kinsa ... Koy gave her a disapproving look and shook her head.

"It seems as if my sister has forgotten her manners milady", she said angrily ... Kinsa bowed low, "my sincerest apologies".

Arruna shrugged ot off, "As I was saying, it was good working with you, your credits have been deposited into your account and I will meet you on Rakata Prime in two weeks time".

"Rakata Prime, b-but that's that's the capital of the Infinite empire", said Kinsa nervously.

"Hmmm suddenly you don't look like someone I'd care to deal with, well maybe dead ... yes, very dead is how I picture you now" said Arruna in a low voice suddenly filled with

anger.

Kinsa was suddenly and violently thrown back against the wall, she felt her brain tails being squeezed,"mercy mistress mercy" she pleaded as Arruna applied force pressure

on them.

Arruna ignored her cries and steadily increased the pressure ... Kinsa's body began to go limp and her eyes began bulging, "weraaaargghghghghg" she screamed

"nnnooooorrrrrr plllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeese".

Koy threw herself at arruna's feet, "Mistress I beg you for my sister's life, a-a-anything you want p-p-please spare her".

"Anything, hmmm yes, she'd keep that card for another day" she thought, "Very well Koy", she said and dropped Kinsa to the floor ... "Rakata Prime two week ... and Koy,

don't be late".

Koy rushed over to Kinsa and held her in her arms, "Kinsa, kinsa are you alright", she called.

Arruna ignored them and spoke to her droid, "R2-69 it seems that Mistress Traya wants to see us, find out where she is and let's get over there immediately ... no need to have her

anger directed to us, now is there" ... the R2 unit whistled and beeped in the affirmative.

R2-69 had found Traya's whereabouts and was moving as fast as his wheels would allow ... "Hope she's in a good mood", thought Arruna.

"Arruna to see her ladyship" said Arruna to the priests at the door ... they eyed her with cold stares ... "Damn, damn, damn if this was anything to go by

she must be angry at Arruna for having kept her waiting.

"The doors opened and Arruna followed the priests into Traya's presence ... "My Mistress", she said and bowed ... best to keep quiet and say nothing than

to open her mouth, she thought.

"Do you like my ship arruna? such a giant battleship, it will be key in the destruction of the jedi, and the return of an empire... But that is not what we need to discuss. I do hope my performance on Geonosis was up to your expectations? for that my child, was one way i can exact my vengeance. But as i have a young body... i have recently remembered a dance i performed many years ago... the seventy four moons of Sacorria."

Relief flooded Arruna, Traya wasn't angry with her ... "Oh oh, yes mistress, I am quite familair with that dance, it is slow and sensual and decidedly wicked".

And yes, your ship is truly magnificent, I haven't seen anything quite like it before.

Edited by Nintii

Arruna was not going to let this opportunity pass her by ... "I am always willing to learn what my mistress wishes to teach me", she said controlling the urge to look into Traya's eyes ... "damn I said that too quickly" she thought to herself ... "slow down Arruna and follow her lead".

She remembered her old mistress Ral'Rai-shek ... hmmm she had labored "quite intensely" under her "guidance".

She threw caution to the wind and looked Traya in her eyes and blushed ... "What is your good please my mistress ?"

"Do you like my eyes Arruna?... they are a graveyard of memories, a doorway to hell, so much death, so much despair, yet they are so seductive, alluring, why is that? Because people find the unknown both scary and attractive... makes there heart race, there blood pump. Now, follow me, i can't be seen pole-dancing on the bridge now can i?" Traya got up and led Arruna to Traya's personal quarters.

Using a remote, traya had a pole extend from the floor in the center of a circular chamber in her quarters, she then proceeded to the pole, and began slowly and deliberately, so Arruna was allured, and so she could see the dance in it's full effect...