Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

Arruna herself quite an accomplished dancer and seductress in the arts of Twilek dance and the use of pheremones, sat mesmerized as Traya spun herself like a silken cloth

around her quarters ... her lithe form arcing, stretching, spinning and writhing in what was truly a dance of raw passion.

Arruna clapped her hands in delight as she took in every nuance of movement and expression ... this was definitely a tool, a weapon in her arsenal of seduction and

destruction.

Soon she began imitating Traya's steps in her mind and found herself slowly being lulled into a hypnotic state.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good, but remember, every move is a very extension of your passion, your deadliness and your beauty, put everything you are into the moves, become as flexible as silken cloth, than and only then, as you wrap around the pole like a snake coiling it's prey, will you allure any who watch, and with the use of a mind tricking aura, they will be your mindless drones." Traya said as she watched Arruna perform the dance almost perfectly.

Yes, suddenly it became absolutely clear to her as to why Traya had shown this dance ... Arruna could see this by the power of the dark side ... it was meant for the

seduction of the senators in Coruscant ... her purpose here was so much more than just another blade in Traya's arsenal, no, she Arruna had been predestined

to this moment in Trayas quarters to see and to use herself as an instrument of calamity against the Senate.

Traya smiled and said "With me posing as Senator Odette, and you... enticing the other senators, we could destroy and corrupt the senate from within... and on the times when i am in the Jedi Temple, you can morph into me, so there is no suspicious about Dea Oddette, senator of Sacorria...." Traya said, as she danced with Arruna, mirroring her moves on the pole exactly, only going the opposite direction... when suddenly she went the same way so she and Arruna were frozen in the same pose, faces almost touching, eyes locked.

"Now tell me Arruna, what is it you want? what is your ultimate goal? Tell me so i may tell you mine..."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Arruna tried real hard to maintain her composure but it was difficlt even with the power of the dark side aiding her ... for the he longer she stared into young Traya's eyes,

the more she felt herself falling under her spell.

The power of the dark side that surged both around Traya and within her was overwhelming ... Arruna heard her speak, heard the question she asked and was just about

to answer when she saw an answer form in her mind, "Ask her to increase your capacity for the dark side ask her to teach you how to increase your force amount".

And tell her that your ultimate goal is to return to your old mistress".

Traya was watching Arruna, waiting for a reply, "Mistress Traya", said Arruna half dazed, "I-I think that my old mistress has mind melded with me and is trying to have me trick

you to teach me how to increase my capacity for the dark side and then to return to her with this knowledge ... she must be stopped"

"But" she continued, "I am not strong enough to kill her myself or to break the mind meld, therefore, i propose that you indeed teach me how to carry a greater capacity of

the dark side and then when I go back to my old mistress" and she paused "then I will kill her and be free and so I will be forever free to serve in your cause".

Traya hated being tricked and it showed on her face, she was furious.

Edited by Nintii

Kaiden stopped 2nd Lieutenant Junior Grade Armond Kurt and 1st Lieutenant Junior Grade Chris Dominique "Kurt, your dismissed" Kaiden said, Kurt walked off "I have just been promoted"

Dominique wasn't sure what was going on "Congratulations sir"

"Thank you, Dominique, how would you like command of The Tyranny?"

Dominique understood now "You have a new ship, sir?"

"Yes, I do, but do you want The Tyranny or not?"

"Of course I do sir!"

"Good job 1st Lieutenant Senior grade" Kaiden said, passing him the insignia

"I... Thank you sir"

"Understand this, Dominique, I may not actually be allowed to promote you, so that rank may be taken back. But otherwise, congratulations" Kaiden saluted him

"Thank you sir!" Dominique saluted back

"Distinction and Honour" Kaiden quoted, then walked off, Dominique had no idea what he meant by that, but turned back to the dock master

"You know I said I requested the ship be repaired?" Dominique had requested it, aiming to surprise Kaiden on his return to the ship, now that wasn't going to happen, he decided on a change of play

"Yes"

"Well, now it's an order"

Traya violently picked up Arruna by the throat, and said angrily. "It is not a melding of the mind! It is a force bond... and i know everything there is to know about them... One thing your master seems to forget, is that if i kill you... she will die as well, but for now, i think i shall give you and her a taste of the dark-side... for you to learn how, and for her to feel the pain any get for betraying the mistress of betrayal!" And then Traya let out a stream of force lightning to Torture arruna, knocking her to the ground.

"Status report officer. Now."

"Yes Admiral Karath, right away.... All systems at full capacity, no damage taken in the battle. The Heart Of Betrayal is at perfect capacity."

"Good... Dismissed officer." This was the voice of the Admiral of the new sith fleet... a descendant of Saul Karath. She was called Admiral Eva Karath of the sith fleet, commander of the heart of betrayal, second only to Darth Traya.

She contacted Kaiden via hologram. "Kaiden. This is Admiral Eva Karath, report to the bride at once."

Arruna could feel the dark side energies filling her body and now her mind ... she felt rather than heard her old mistresses thoughts ... "we must kill Traya", she screamed in her head.

"No" thought Arruna, "I must fight her ... I cannot allow her to win, I cannot allow her to put all that the Sith has fought so hard for into jeopardy".

Despite the pain and distraction from the force lightning she reached into herslf and began closing the doors of her mind forcing her old mistress into an ever tightening corner.

"You cannot kill me", Ral'Rai-sheck screamed at her as Arruna chased her down the corridors of her mind, "No, no one can" ... Arruna spoke into Traya's thoughts, "Darth Traya

if you don't stop her she will try and destroy my mind, and then leap to someone else on this ship and then possibly disappear for good ... you must knock me unconcious in order to shut down my mind and then find her and kill her".

Continuing with the lightning for amusement, traya increased the intensity. But then suddenly she drew closer, and with a swift and brutal kick to Arruna's jaw, knocked her out cold.

Traya then used a powerful force technique to enter Arruna's mind.... it would be easy to crush her deluded master...

Arruna felt Traya enter her mind and observed her tracking Ral Rai ... Shrieking, Ral Rai fled down the corridors of Arruna's mind

Traya was in hot pursuit.

Edited by Nintii