Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

Aliana shifted through the crowd, until she reached a group of people. A trandoshan and a weequay were threatening a human male, demanding money, Aliana smiled and walked over:

"This man does not owe you any money, in fact you owe me every credit you have on you." She said, waving her hand.

"We owe you all of our money, here take every last credit." The two thugs said, brainwashed.

"Good, now you will throw yourself off this level, and die on the ground bellow." Aliana said cruelly. The two thugs ran and threw themselves off, dying with a sickening crunch, Aliana turned to the man and said "And you? you want to choke yourself to death." And he did so, and the evil sith woman stood laughing for a while...

"Bloody hell, Wraith, she's extra cruel!" Lynch said

"But she had money" Wraith said

"Maybe we should leave her be, if she wanted to hire us she..."

"Who said anything about her hiring us, she had a fair amount on her persona, if we were to kill her..."

"Don't you dare!"

"Oh come on Lynch, we can test the new gauntlet"

"I SAID NO!" Lynch raised his voice to a shout

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sith woman stopped her laughter and walked over to the cantina, as she entered she gazed at the two mercenaries, but soon disappeared in the crowd...

"Keep an eye on her Wraith, I'll try the contracts"

"But..."

"No buts! After last time you are not choosing this contract!"

"Okay, okay" Wraith said, standing up and following the woman

Aliana walked through a door into the back area of the cantina, she walked over to an elevator, entered a code and got in, taking her to the top floor of the building.

Wraith sighed as he reached the elevator "You have got to be f***ing with me..." he said, he opened the code pad and began to fiddle with the wires

Aliana entered her room and donned her outfit, her true sith attire.:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/098/0/8/Darth_Scolopendra_Front_Render_by_Reyknow.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/098/9/0/Darth_Scolopendra_Back_Render_by_Reyknow.jpg

She sat in a dark corner of her large apartment, which was full of strange sith writings, statues and sculptures, holocrons and ancient sith weapons donned the walls.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster