Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

"To make an example. To show that the sith were not to be crossed, and insubordination would not be tolerated. Ever... I suppose it worked though. But do not worry, i will assure that your ancestors actions have nothing to do with your progress. At least that will be my way of seeing it... i do not have every high ranking ass under my thumb yet."

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"To make an example. To show that the sith were not to be crossed, and insubordination would not be tolerated. Ever... I suppose it worked though. But do not worry, i will assure that your ancestors actions have nothing to do with your progress. At least that will be my way of seeing it... i do not have every high ranking ass under my thumb yet."

"He wasn't killed until the end, where a rebel cruiser did him in, if he hadn't been so lucky, I wouldn't be here. I'm in this to clear his name, and the only way to do that would be to put another empire in place, another proper empire, not this poor excuse they have now, thats what I'm going to do." Kaiden paused, then said something else "Did you see what darth Traya did on geonosis?"

"I did.... i try my best not to be concerned or scared but... i cannot imagine what those jedi felt in the end... that my friend is why i stay out of sith affairs, i just keep to commanding there fleet."

"What was it?"

"Powerful sith technique... known as dark lightning storm. Enough to eliminate every jedi slowly and painfully, all at once... such magnitude has not been used since Galen Marek and Palpatine... but there skill in force lightning pales in comparison to this." Eva said.

"Something's wrong..."

Eva raised an eyebrow and said. "What is it Kaiden?" In a slightly worried tone.

"We easily obliterate the jedi fleet, the jedi get smashed on the ground... it should have been harder than that..."

"Come to my quarters.... but don't make it obvious you followed me... I know more about this..." Eva whispered.

"Officer! Take the bridge." Eva shouted, and a chief officer took over.

Eva walked to her quarters and sat by the window, gazing at the sun.

Kaiden waited ten minutes, then followed using a different route, he used the ships map to find his way to her quaters