Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Right, okay let me just get it out with. The reason it was so easy was because Traya has been using the jedi. She successfully infiltrated the jedi order, and managed to disrupt most communications between the jedi her on geonosis and those back on coruscant. She also has a senator on a leash, who creates more pressing problems for the fleet to deal with, that way Traya got the Jedi here, to the arena, where she executed, a video of that is going to be sent to the jedi, and tell them they should have known, with all of there information.... as for how easily traya killed them all on the ground is a mystery to me, some were jedi master.... but maybe she is just that powerful. As for the space battle, the Jedi were fed false information, they thought they would only be facing outdated old ships.... Not a fleet with a 30km dreadnought at it's lead."

"Right, okay let me just get it out with. The reason it was so easy was because Traya has been using the jedi. She successfully infiltrated the jedi order, and managed to disrupt most communications between the jedi her on geonosis and those back on coruscant. She also has a senator on a leash, who creates more pressing problems for the fleet to deal with, that way Traya got the Jedi here, to the arena, where she executed, a video of that is going to be sent to the jedi, and tell them they should have known, with all of there information.... as for how easily traya killed them all on the ground is a mystery to me, some were jedi master.... but maybe she is just that powerful. As for the space battle, the Jedi were fed false information, they thought they would only be facing outdated old ships.... Not a fleet with a 30km dreadnought at it's lead."

"No something is wrong on the ground, they wouldn't have been killed that easily by anyone"

"A trap? No, definitely not. Traya infiltrated the Jedi Council as a Councillor, and was present for every meeting, they did not arrange this to be a trap.... And the senate could not have picked this up, they were too preoccupied. But it does seem odd. Well, one way to stop any trap they may have had planned would be to wipe geonosis from the galactic map... quite easy with this ship."

"A trap? No, definitely not. Traya infiltrated the Jedi Council as a Councillor, and was present for every meeting, they did not arrange this to be a trap.... And the senate could not have picked this up, they were too preoccupied. But it does seem odd. Well, one way to stop any trap they may have had planned would be to wipe geonosis from the galactic map... quite easy with this ship."

"The jedi aren't the senate"

"Must be a breakoff group from the jedi council then, as traya knows every action they do... i knew those jedi on geonosis did not look like your average jedi... same with the ships."

"I... I don't know. Maybe Lady Traya just thinks she knows every move, maybe she isn't as deep as we think. Jedi act with out the council knowing sometimes"

Edited by Brutii