Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

"Yes, but she physically infiltrated the council, as in sat in every meeting and governed the Jedi. These must be a faction that has not joined the order... officially, they must not follow the council. Still, if this was a trap then we have a bug in our system, a traitor among our ranks." Eva said, now standing by the window.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, but she physically infiltrated the council, as in sat in every meeting and governed the Jedi. These must be a faction that has not joined the order... officially, they must not follow the council. Still, if this was a trap then we have a bug in our system, a traitor among our ranks." Eva said, now standing by the window.

"Or maybe the council knows about Traya, and have been meeting in secret without her, and feeding her mainly false information, with a little bit of true info to make us believe we have infiltrated them"

"Believe me, they don't know. If they knew that the Dark lord of the sith was on there council, they would take action. Not to mention she teaches their students and looks after and has the highest level of access to both there library and archives. No, we can cut that out of the equation, they know nothing of her because she does not exist... all files on Traya state she died at Malachor, and they teach their students that, and the council goes to Traya for information on... Traya. So trust me on this one, the council are oblivious. Not to mention she has broken into each of their minds.... she can hear there thoughts. So please Kaiden, trust me on this, she is no fool, if she suspected something was even slightly amiss, she would terminate her cover and kill them. Now that we have ruled out the council, who does that leave?"

"Believe me, they don't know. If they knew that the Dark lord of the sith was on there council, they would take action. Not to mention she teaches their students and looks after and has the highest level of access to both there library and archives. No, we can cut that out of the equation, they know nothing of her because she does not exist... all files on Traya state she died at Malachor, and they teach their students that, and the council goes to Traya for information on... Traya. So trust me on this one, the council are oblivious. Not to mention she has broken into each of their minds.... she can hear there thoughts. So please Kaiden, trust me on this, she is no fool, if she suspected something was even slightly amiss, she would terminate her cover and kill them. Now that we have ruled out the council, who does that leave?"

"The students"

"The Students? as in those on the Jedi Temple on coruscant? No... they are always monitored, they would be found out if trying to arrange a Jedi attack, and who in the galaxy would follow the orders of a Padawan? This war here on geonosis was started before Traya came out of hiding... if this is a trap then it is an insider who has arranged it, creation of this vessel was top secret.... We must have a spy in our system... either someone here from the beginning or.... Someone new." Eva said, as she got up and drew her pistols, pointing one of them at Kaiden.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31195/1164900-miranda_action_large.jpg

"The Students? as in those on the Jedi Temple on coruscant? No... they are always monitored, they would be found out if trying to arrange a Jedi attack, and who in the galaxy would follow the orders of a Padawan? This war here on geonosis was started before Traya came out of hiding... if this is a trap then it is an insider who has arranged it, creation of this vessel was top secret.... We must have a spy in our system... either someone here from the beginning or.... Someone new." Eva said, as she got up and drew her pistols, pointing one of them at Kaiden.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31195/1164900-miranda_action_large.jpg

"You really don't want to be trying that" Kaiden said, calmly

Edited by Brutii

"I am the Admiral. It is my duty to protect my fleet. Everything pieces together now... you have been in contact with the jedi, working for them, after your split from the empire you wanted a new empire, so you worked for the jedi, you found out about this ship, and made the war on geonosis.... wait no, you are not that clever, or resourceful. I am sorry, these things just make me paranoid... now then, it must be someone in high command... Think Eva think.... Dervis Jennson."

"I am the Admiral. It is my duty to protect my fleet. Everything pieces together now... you have been in contact with the jedi, working for them, after your split from the empire you wanted a new empire, so you worked for the jedi, you found out about this ship, and made the war on geonosis.... wait no, you are not that clever, or resourceful. I am sorry, these things just make me paranoid... now then, it must be someone in high command... Think Eva think.... Dervis Jennson."

"I am that clever, and resourceful, but the jedi would not have helped me, their the reason for my mess"

"Be quiet Commander. You have no power in political or military domains, you could not have enticed a war here on geonosis, the bugs would have killed you for even getting close.... But Enough of that, you are clear... But Jennson has always been after my position, and has always seemed to be the skulking type, always with the private calls, mysterious meeting.... we need to interrogate him. Get him for me."

"Be quiet Commander. You have no power in political or military domains, you could not have enticed a war here on geonosis, the bugs would have killed you for even getting close.... But Enough of that, you are clear... But Jennson has always been after my position, and has always seemed to be the skulking type, always with the private calls, mysterious meeting.... we need to interrogate him. Get him for me."

Kaiden raised an eyebrow "Your going to 'interrogate' him?"