Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Beat the crap out of him, drug him, burn him, cut him, electrocute him, stab him. I am not fussed on how i get my information Kaiden." Eva said, putting her gun away.

"Neither am I" Kaiden went to fetch the traitor

Admiral Eva then went to the interrogation chamber, and fetched a set of... items needed for the questioning, before setting up a chair in which to strap Jennson, and awaited Kaiden's return.

Kaiden shoved Jennson into the room "Move it, scum"

Edited by Brutii

Once Jennson was in the room, Eva tied him to the chair. "Talk Jennson! I wan't to know all about this trap you and your jedi friends have set up! Talk Now!" Eva said, kicking him hard in the face.

Kaiden stood behind Jennson, watching it

"I said talk damn you pig!" Eva said, she picked up an electric shocker and pressed it into his neck, she clicked the button and he was electrocuted. "Going to talk now?"

"I'm Not with the Jedi! I swear Admiral Karath!" Jennson said in pain.

"I am not convinced." Eva said, she picked up a metal baton, and smashed it into Jennsons face.

"I said talk damn you pig!" Eva said, she picked up an electric shocker and pressed it into his neck, she clicked the button and he was electrocuted. "Going to talk now?"

"I'm Not with the Jedi! I swear Admiral Karath!" Jennson said in pain.

"I am not convinced." Eva said, she picked up a metal baton, and smashed it into Jennsons face.

Kaiden watched as the mans nose broke, he sighed "Calm down, maam, prehapes we need another way other than beating him to death?"

Edited by Brutii

"But i have so much more fun this way." Admiral Karath said, as she kicked Jennson in the stomach, then punched his face. "Maybe your right."

"you should try something else"