Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaiden grew tired of walking in circles around the room, he looked at Jennson, prehapes cutting his balls off had been a bit cruel, but... People could have died because of him... people DID die

Admiral Eva Karath's squadron flashed through space like lightning ... soon the sisters of destruction picked themup on radar.

"By the seven b*lls of Sordin, I didn't expect them so soon".

"I think our mistress must have something of significant importance if the High lord of all the Sith is in such hot pursuit my dear Kinsa".

"Yes, I think so too".

Squadron B-9 caught up to the vessel carry Arruna just outside of Trigalis" ... and as predicted Ral Rai made a fatal error, she decided to land on the planet.

"Idiot", said Koy "if she had stayed in sopace she would have made it difficult for them to stop her except shoot her down and that would not have happened".

The Sith fighters forced her to ground ... the door opened and the Theelan/Ral Rai began running.

Kinsa heard the fighter pilots signal back to Admiral Eva, "What should we do ?"

"Should I kill the cow" asked Kinsa, "I have her in my sights ?"

"No, let them kill her".

Kinsa lokked at her "sure ?".

Koy just nodded ... "It's their fight, we only act if they fail, but they're not going to, see the pilots exiting the craft ?"

Kinsa nodded, "Yes what about them ?"

They're no ordinary pilots, they're Sith, and the Sith my dear girl toy with their food before they eat if you get my meaning".

The pilots let Ral Rai run until they got fed up and shot her in the legs ... she fell and now the fun began.

First they blasted her with a bit of lightning and then someone set her on fire and then they put out the fire and then they lit her up again.

Ral Rai was sufferring and the pilots were relishing it.

And so they carried on until Ral Rai was a blackened crisp ... eventually the one pilot walked over to her and unceremoniously shot her a few times in the head.

"Die b*tch*.

They returned to their craft and took off.

"Showtime" said Koy, "Go sister and pilot the craft back to the fleet".

Traya was in deep meditation in her quarters, awaiting Arruna's return. She felt Ral Rai dying and smiled sadistically, feeding off her pain.

Eva once again appeared before the Sisters. "Is it done? My fighters are returning so i can only assume that the traitor is dead? And you have secured Arruna?"

"Yes Admiral, she is dead, your uh-pilots made sure of that, and my sister is piloting the craft back to your Mistress' ship and will dock within the next 3 progressions".

"Admiral Karath", said Kinsa from the transporter vessel, "she is wounded and has lost a lot of blood from her head, your medics need to be on the ready, I have only managed to

cauterise the wound with a laser knife ... it is sufficient to keep her from bleeding but I dont think she will like the scar".

"This is my ship. Never forget that. Now then she is badly injured? Damn. I will be waiting at hangar bay 679 with a team of medics, be quick, or i will be held responsible for Arruna's death." Eva said quickly. "Eva out."

She gathered a team of medics from the medical center, and walked down the new hallways of the ship, headed for the docking bay 679...

http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/de/images/f/f2/Miranda_Mass_Efect_Erl%C3%B6sung.jpg

"Damn, she's hotter than the bowls of Mustafa", whispered Koy.

"Oh, so it's ok if you say so but not when I do ? .. said Kinsa, "hmmmf what a cheek".

"Hush, here they come".

The sisters carried Arruna down the ramp to the waiting medics and their hover-bed, "Be careful she's a bit tender", Kinsa cautioned them.

"Well done ladies, i think you have earned a drink don't you?" Eva said with a beautiful smile, flirting her hair. "Medic's, look after her with your lives, or i will cut yours short."

Eva turned to the Twi'lek sisters and said, "Come on, follow me." And she led them to a turbolift, that would lead to her quarters...