Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

"Yes I sure could use one ", said Kinsa.

"Me too", replied her sister, "that was one crazy woman, just so glad she's dead".

the three of them walked into Eva's huge personal quarters.

"Wow this is amazing, so spacious and look", saod Kinsa to Koy at all the tapestries and the fittings, it must have cost a fortune".

Koy just looked at her as if to say, "WTF are you doing ?"

"Sorry Admiral, my sister is very easily excited".

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eva laughed a little and said. "It's fine, honestly. Please, call me Eva. And you are right, it did cost a fortune... nothing i could not afford or bribe my way into getting, my family has a long history of admiralty, so it was not too hard. Please, take a seat." Eva went and fetched some expensive wine, and three glasses, and sat at a small coffee table.

Kinsa looked at Koy while Eva fetched the drinks and gave the thumbs up, "I'll bet the wine is the best" she winked.

Eva sat down staring at the glasses as she filled them.

Nervously Koy asked, "So Admir. um I mean Eva, what uh, what are your plans ... I-I d-don't mean your plans", she gestured pointing at the ship, meaning the Sith's plans.

"what I mean to say is *ahem* what may we" and she pointed to herself and Kinsa, "what may we do for you, for your uh cause, or whatever ?"

And then took the glass of wine and sipped it watching Eva over the rim of the glass as she drank.

Kinsa just nodded and smiled stupidly.

"Systematically crush the Jedi and cripple the Alliances fleet. If my estimations are correct it will be relatively easy to take the outer rim, then focus on the core worlds. Maybe a few planets will have to be raised to the ground, some species wiped out. But in the end we will have a new Empire that won't crumble or dissolve into a galactic alliance like this one. And it will be as simple as that, as long as i do all the thinking and decision making the sith will succeed." Eva said professionally and almost like a computer. "Sorry, it's hard for me to switch off from active duty."

"No problem Eva we understand, it is our mission to faithfully serve our mistress Arruna in any way that we can".

"Yes", said Kinsa "we will assist where we can in your cause, but we are more suited to uh private work, like information gathering from individuals who are

well protected and not easily approachable".

"This is our speciality and of course we might shed a bit of blood here and there but all in the line of duty".

Take our mistress for instance, she has trained us in the Twilek seductress arts to levels even beyond what we as natural Twileks know and have been taught".

Truly, she is amazing", echoed Koy. And both the sisters nodded.

"But you, you look really stressed, it must be such hard work being an Admiral of this huge fleet ... I think you need some R and R, some time out, a bit of ... you know

peace and comfort".

"Yes i... i think i might need some time out but... i have never done that before, sure i look perfect, but i never stop my work, this fleet needs to be in check and i... always look after it..." Eva said rubbing her temples... she ached and was exhausted, mentally and physically from looking after such a ship, and a huge fleet on her own.

"You should let her do that" Koy said to Admiral Eva Karath "she is most skilled in such activities", she paused and then continued, "it is one of her many talents

that has brought us past many a guard or security system".

"May I" asked Kinsa ?

Eva looked at them for a while then gave a slight nod.

Kinsa began rubbing oil on her temples and forehead and began her magic ...

Eva felt herself slowly begin to relax as the Twilek gently and skillfully massaged away every last bit of tension in she felt in her head.

And then feeling her boots being taken off she felt another pair of hands rub oils into her feet ... she was in paradise.

the tension in her body just seemed to vanish into thin air.

"Droid", called Koy, "bring the Admiral a drink will you".

The com came to life and it was a medic, "Would the ladies Kinsa and Koy please come down to the medical center immediately".

They had just finished their ministrations anyway and got their things together.

"Admiral", they said and bowed, "we hope to see you again" and then they her quarters.

Kaiden entered the quarters "Jennson is somewhat lifeless at the moment, I suspect that when he wakes he'll be traumatized by... lets just say he won't be having kids"

Eva felt quite a lot better after the massage, and looked at Kaiden and said. "You cut off his...? Oh god. well he did deserve it. He will be executed soon i think. Would you like a drink?" Eva said, putting back on her boots and sitting down.

"Now one moment." Eva walked to the window and activated her com device, she contacted Roy, the bounty hunter.

"This is Admiral Eva Karath, of the Sith fleet. I need to hire you to commit.... terrorism. On the core worlds."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Eva felt quite a lot better after the massage, and looked at Kaiden and said. "You cut off his...? Oh god. well he did deserve it. He will be executed soon i think. Would you like a drink?" Eva said, putting back on her boots and sitting down.

"Now one moment." Eva walked to the window and activated her com device, she contacted Roy, the bounty hunter.

"This is Admiral Eva Karath, of the Sith fleet. I need to hire you to commit.... terrorism. On the core worlds."

"Yes I cut off his privates... I think I may have just played havoc with your interrogation room, you need a cleaner who isn't squemish"