Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

The twins rushed down the corridor and into the turbo lift ... "Medical bay and quick" said Kinsa.

The lift shot down who know's how many levels until they felt it sink into a marshmallow soft stop ... ching ... the door opened and they ran.

The medics were waiting for them as they burst into the facility ...

"Where is she, is she alright, I-I don't se her where the hell is she", demanded Koy her hand unconciously resting on her blaster.

"Slow down miss, she's going to be fine" said a medic trying to placate her.

"Bantha poodu, I don't see her", then grabbing the doctor by the jacket she pulled his face right into hers and said through gritted teeth , "you have a limited time my dear doctor

now where is my mistress and what have you done with her".

She saw him nervously glance to the droid and then he pointed to the droid, "Y-y-you tell her".

"Medic Q9-qudra-4 at your service milady", said the medical droid, "your mistress has lost a lot of blood and we are trying to make more ... but because her DNA is so unusual

it has been quite difficult but it seems that we have made a bit of a breakthrough but to tell you the truth, I don't think it is going to be enough, she will die in the next 25 progressions

unless we get the real thing".

Kinsa said, "The next 25 progressions hey, well I've been calculating, could you make it 35 progressions ?"

"Only if I shut down some of her organs but if they are not reactivated within 17.7 progressions then it will be too late".

"What are you thinking sister ?" asked Koy.

"We go to her mother's world and get some".

"You know where her mother is ?" asked Koy incredulously.

"Yes my dear sister I discovered that from our sisters on Naos III in exchange for some favors, now let's quit this yakking and fly like the wind, time is running out".

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: must... break... stand still!

Lieutenant Dominigue monitored all stations, when a officer shouted something "HYPERSPACE ANOMALY!" he shouted "Somethings coming in!"

"What? How many and what?"

"I can't tell..."

Kaiden looked out the window, then something appeared... a fleet of ships, only about 16, they were pirates "Admiral, you should see this..." he called to Eva

On the pirate flag ship their captain stared in horror at the sith flag ship "What... is... that?!" he asked

"I have no idea!" another pirate said

"What is that doing here?!" he said "I wanted a clear raid, just one raid, and this happens?!"

Edited by Brutii

"You have your mission bounty hunter, do it." Eva ended the transmission and ran to the window. "Grand, some pirates. Well not too hard to destroy, i mean those Jedi destroyer class vessels did not even damage the shields of this ship, those pirates will suffer the same fate i think."

Kaiden nodded, then shook his head quickly "Wait, don't destroy them" he said

"Reason?" Eva asked.

"We can loot them" Kaiden said, but he had an ulterior motive...

... "Kaiden, we stole the ship codes, we can't stay here" Zack Pustle said

"Speak for your self! You stole them, I was just an observer" Kaiden replied

"Kaiden, look, they'll have both our heads unless we take our prize now"

"Our prize? Do you even have a crew?!"

"I have some in mind, I'm going to set up a piracy ring. Think about it, we can both be rich!"

"I'm not dropping out of the empire and giving up on clearing my..."

"Kaiden! Face it, he's long dead, the empire isn't going to clear it any way. Besides, I could do with an ally and advisor. Just imagine the credits! I have a symbol and everything!" Pustle unrolled a piece of paper, revealing a flaming skull with a sword through

"I..."

"Your either with me, or against me..." he rolled the paper up

"I could report you..."

"And I could cause more hurt to you than you could to me... maybe your parents need help dying..."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Or maybe your little alien girlfriend could have an accident" Pustle said, an evil grin spreading across his face "Twi'leks are only good as slaves..."

"You son of a..."

"She's an alien! You want the old galactic empire back, imagine what it would be like for her! Besides, I know almost everyone you hold close, maybe my bounty hunter uncle can collect their heads..."

"Zocota's right, you are sick in the head!"

"Well, I gave you a choice..." Pustle said, turning and walking away "Report me, and bad things will happen..."

Two days later Pustle left with the ship and a small crew, Kaiden never whispered a word about it to anyone, but Pustle gave a 'warning' anyway, in the form of Kaiden's uncles head. Kaiden swore he'd get revenge one day, and he would look into Pustles eyes as he killed him

Edited by Brutii

"There is something you are not telling me kaiden. I know when someone is hiding something, so spill it out. Or i simply destroy those ships."

"Do that, and I kill you" Kaiden said, the fact that even if he did kill her, he would never get off the ship didn't seem to matter to him

"Kaiden, let me make one thing clear to you. Never threaten to kill an admiral. This is my ship, i decide what goes on, if i want to kill scum i kill scum. You wan't your name to be damaged too? you and your ancstors. Not clever, not at all. Even if you did manage to kill me, which you would not... you would never get off this ship, and the rest of your life would be spent in the torture chamber. Now, tell me, why are these pirate scum so important that i should leave them alive?"

"Kaiden, let me make one thing clear to you. Never threaten to kill an admiral. This is my ship, i decide what goes on, if i want to kill scum i kill scum. You wan't your name to be damaged too? you and your ancstors. Not clever, not at all. Even if you did manage to kill me, which you would not... you would never get off this ship, and the rest of your life would be spent in the torture chamber. Now, tell me, why are these pirate scum so important that i should leave them alive?"

"Don't patronise me admiral, you could be dead already"