Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't be a stupid fool who is about to throw his life away, Commander." Eva said... she was so close to killing him right now.

"You don't be a foul, I'd be a match for you" Kaiden said "Now I'm boarding that ship, whether you like it or not" Kaiden turned and left the room

Kaiden went out in a boarding vessel to the Pirate ship, accompanied by a whole fleet of boarding craft he sent a transmission "Do not move, Pirate scum, prepare to be boarded. You can fight, and all of you will die, or you can surrender, in which case only most of you will die" he said, all but one of the pirate ships did not attempt to fire. A single on opened fire on the boarding craft, and two of them exploded. Kaiden had already made a contingency plan as he had ordered earlier, The Tyranny and The Vengence (Kaidens new ship) opened fire on the lone pirate vessel, both ships had settings optimal for maximum fire power, and the pirate ship exploded. The boarding craft landed on each vessel, about 20 on each, several in different hangers, Kaiden went for the flag ship. Few pirates resisted, and those which did died fast. "Remember, Zack Pustle is the main target for arrest" Kaiden said

Kaiden and his squad reached the bridge of the flag ship, he checked the bridge crew but "Pustle isn't here" A trooper decleared, Kaiden sighed and grabbed the ships first mate by the neck

"Where is your captain?"

"I'm not telling you a thing" the sneering Trandoshan replied

"Maybe I'll just kill you right now..." he said, drawing his Vibro knife

"You wouldn't..." Kaiden swung the knife into the aliens arm, and cut down, the arm severed

"You want to lose the other one? Where is he?!"

"I don't know! Either in his quarters or heading for the escape pods!" Kaiden turned on his communicator to the squads he left guarding the escape pods "Be on the look out for a Pirate captain, could be heading your way" he turned the com link off, he pushed the first mate to a trooper "Put him with the rest"

Kaiden forced open the door to Zach's quarters "End of the line, scum!" he shouted "Surrender now and I might let you live!" There was a burst of blaster fire, and Kaiden ducked

"I ain't giving up!" Zach shout came back

"You haven't got a choice!" Kaiden shouted back

Zach stood up and chucked a grenade at him, Kaiden jump out of the way, and the plasma grenade burnt the area he was a moment ago

"Your gonna be a burnt corpse when I'm done!" Zach shouted and shot at Kaiden, but Kaiden rolled aside and shot him with a stun round

"Not today" he said, putting the blaster away

Zach woke up, tied to a chair "Wha... what...?" he said

"Hey Zach, remember me?"

"What? I..."

"You had my uncle killed"

"Jonny? Jonny the lip?!"

"No... we went to the academy together..."

"Karl? Is that you?"

Kaiden sighed"Your such a hutt slug"

"Kaiden, I'm sorry..."

"And when we last met, weren't you saying something about my girlfriend?

"What? Oh god, no man! I was... I was just messing with you! Thats all!"

"Then make it up to me, where's the man who killed my uncle?"

"I can't tell you, he'll kill me!" Kaiden shot him in the leg with his blaster

"He's not the one you should be worrying about right now."

"No! He's bigger than you, bigger than me!" Kaiden aimed at Zach's genitals

"You sure?"

"Okay! okay! Last I heard, he was on Polis Massa!"

"The old rebel out post?"

"Yeah! A hutt built a base there! He's using it!"

"Thanks Zach, you've been extremely helpful"

"So... your'll let me go. Right?"

"Come with me" Kaiden dragged him from the room

Kaiden and the troops put the Pirates in the escape pods, on every ship, they were placed in the pods and fired to Geonosis, Kaiden decided to have some fun, he put transmitters and camera's and microphones in the pirates uniform and in the escape pods. Each escape pod had a supply of food and drink which would last for Three days, some fuel, and there were several parts in each escape pod that, when all the parts from the escape pods were put together, would make a transport ship, big enough for eight people. He put Seven pirates in each escape pod, he told them all about the parts and the food and drink, he knew they would fight over it, and he couldn't wait to watch it. He would record it and sell it, making it into a holo net video, he thought it would be rather funny. "Bye bye" he said, and every escape pod was launched onto the planet. Overflow prisoners (Which there wasn't enough escape pods on the ship for) were given a chance to join the sith , those which refused were executed, those which accepted were given low ranked jobs, such as ship security on small vessels or engineer.

Edited by Brutii

"Nice work Kaiden." Eva said via com.

"Thanks, we have 15 more ships, Admiral" he said "And there is going to be scoundrel anarchy down on geonosis

The sisters of destruction craft exited the hanger at breakneck speed ... "Careful, careful" ... shouted the hangar commander into his com as their ship zipped past the other

craft narrowly missing them.

"I'm going to have to speak to Commander Eva about this", he spat angrily.

"Won't be any use commander", said his Lt. "they're her guests ... special guests".

He wanted to say something but decided against it.

Arruna knew within herself that her life force was slowly ebbing away and that time was running out ... so she began to weigh up her options ... and she had a few.

Firstly, she could inhabit another person until a suitable body could be "found" for her, but she hated that idea as she knew that she was unique as far as her DNA was concerned.

Also she had learned enough about her own body that when in conjunction with the force, she could manipulate and even create "working" glands and "parts" of the other

species, when she shape-shifted into them.

Yes, she was really loathe to enter another body that would be so limited ... she thought about inhabiting a body from her mother's species that would have similair shape-shifting abilities

but that was like going from an A-wing Interceptor to a toaster ... no better yet, it was like being a Correllian princess on spacebook and getting a gazillion hits a day as

opposed to being a toothless hag and voted "Princess of the Month " in Dongo the Hutt's Outer Rim "Space hotties of the alien workshop".

Secondly, she could attempt to create new blood cells herself but that would need someone with a greater working knowledge of the force than she did.

And so she began searching for Traya to come to her rescue.

Thirdly, she hoped that the Twilek sisters would return soon with good success, yes, she had heard them speak about going to her "mother" ... she wondered how she was doing

wondered whether she was still alive.

It was a very difficult place for her to go and so she shut that line of thought from her mind.

Edited by Nintii

Traya descended down the stairs to the medbay, her face was emotionless and she wore a simple black robe...

She stood beside Arruna and said "My Dear, what are we going to do with you? i could not bear it if you died... i could prevent you from dying i suppose.... well at least i could try.." Traya said, still emotionless.

Arruna heard Traya's thoughts, and suddenly wondered if she would be able to help ... no thought Arruna surely Traya's power was enough to bring stability to her blood cells.

She reached out to Traya and spoke into her mind, "Mistress", she said "don't give up on me ... I have studied my blood and body cells and seen that my father's blood cannot

regenerate fast enough to match my mother's chromosomes that are being released into my system and they are preventing his blood from multiplying.

If you were to shock me, it would slow her chromosomes down and give the blood a chance to catch up in strength, this would be enough to keep me alive until the sisters of

destruction returned with blood ... but you must shock me now".

Kaiden cursed as the sisters ship cut straight past the newly captured ships that were heading towards the heart of betrayal to earn a crew "FIERFEK!" he shouted, turning to the troopers "Who were they?"

"Some guests of the Darth Traya and the Admiral, I believe" A trooper replied

"We'll see how special they are! If they do that again, EVER again, bring them down!" The troopers eye's widened under his visor

"Sir, the high ups will have your guts if you do that sir"

"I'm going to talk to the high ups" The trooper was sure his commander would end up dead if that happened

"Surely you can't be serious, sir! They'll tear your head off!" Kaiden sighed

"Your right, still, if they do that again, see how they like it when we clip their wings" Kaiden turned back to the window