Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fine don't take my help and die, anyway I've got a extremly high paying contract you could have got share," Roy said stopping the lift and waiting to get out.

"Not happening, too bad for you I'm not Wraith, and the chances me and Wraith are dying is pretty much the same as yours, we live in a dangerous world Roy, anyone of us could go from hunter to hunted in a second"

"The force won't help you either, it is for the weak" Wraith said

Edited by Brutii

"You talk big and insult things you do not even grasp, nor comprehend. Now tell me, before i lose my patience. Why did you follow me? Oh yes i noticed, not hard mind you."

"Because I wasn't trying not to be seen" Wraith said "I followed you because I felt like it, and you can't stop me even if you want to, which, with my partner downstairs, you don't want to try"

Edited by Brutii

"You overestimate yourself and underestimate a sith. Not wise, stupid in fact. But isn't every bounty hunter scum on the smugglers moon stupid? All that drives the lot of you is money, credits, and if you are interested, you are my kind of scum."

"Three problems with your theory" Lynch said stepping into the room "One, we aren't bounty hunters, two we aren't stupid... well, I am not, can't speak for him"

"hey!" Wraith said

"Three, he really doesn't underestimate sith, he has killed them before"

"I do not doubt that. The sith sat on there power for years, leaving it to stagnate, they all got so bigheaded, thinking any feat possible. That is why they got wiped out. But i am one of the few true sith, we are a new breed, and we are cautious, not pathetic like our predecessors. Now i will ask you again, would you like to be my kind of scum? i have a job that needs doing, well paid."

"I do not doubt that. The sith sat on there power for years, leaving it to stagnate, they all got so bigheaded, thinking any feat possible. That is why they got wiped out. But i am one of the few true sith, we are a new breed, and we are cautious, not pathetic like our predecessors. Now i will ask you again, would you like to be my kind of scum? i have a job that needs doing, well paid."

"Wraith, don't say another word or I'll cut your tounge out" Lynch said, he didn't need wraith accepting ANOTHER stupid contract "We're listening"