Star Wars - A Darker Tomorrow

EdwardWinterRP

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is a Jedi hiding out in the refugee sector here in the city... He has been an annoyance, constantly disrupting my activities, my dealings, generally trying his best to screw up my business. But he is old and feeble, i could kill him, but i would be noticed, he would recognize me and i would have to kill all of the scum down there. He will not know you, so present him with a problem, say you lost all of your money and your ship in some fight or other, pretend to be injured, whatever gets him alone with you. And then kill him." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"There is a Jedi hiding out in the refugee sector here in the city... He has been an annoyance, constantly disrupting my activities, my dealings, generally trying his best to screw up my business. But he is old and feeble, i could kill him, but i would be noticed, he would recognize me and i would have to kill all of the scum down there. He will not know you, so present him with a problem, say you lost all of your money and your ship in some fight or other, pretend to be injured, whatever gets him alone with you. And then kill him."

"Whats the rate?"

"What are you charging? i was thinking a quarter of a million, this man is not to be underestimated. He is a jedi master."

Lynch and Wraith whispered for a minute, then Lynch turned back "Half a million"