[LE] How to fix buggy Daedra artefact displays

I'm not a modder at all. I am just translating my favoured mod (with permission of the mod author, of course). This mod also contains a player home, and the player home has a display for showcasing your Daedra artefacts. Unfortunately, the display eats them. When you place an artefact on the display, it turns invisible and if you leave the cell, it vanishes completely. I think this is a really nasty bug and I would like to fix it at least for the translated version, if possible (and of course asking permission from the author). My question is, if this bug can be fixed and if it can, how to do it?

Hope that solves the issue. Also worth mentioning that if you have a cell that you want other things to "re-spawn" such as ore veins or containers, you can't set encounter zone to noresetzone, however, you can set the individual items, such as your activators on the artifacts, to noresetzone so you can have your cake and eat it too in that cell.

I did not help. :/ The items appear twice in the cell view window. I have entered for both Encounter Zone: NoResetZone (before it was "none") and at the bottom of the window I did uncheck "respawns". I saved this and tried, but the item still gets invisible. (I did not check if it vanishes when leaving the cell.)