Bash Patch problems...

LolDork

I managed to merge lots of stuff. Tested it painstakingly after each merge and so far the game works just fine, haven't had a crash in 30+ min. But when I create a bash patch, and enable it, the game crashes. Without the bash patch, the game runs just fine.

This is what I get after creating the bash patch:

Any ideas?

Thx. Some list in common with them 3 is triggering the error, I would look at them in xEdit to try and isolate the culprit

When merging files, that have scripts, is it better to have them in .ba2 or unpack them and have the script folder? I know usually you should merge files that have scripts. But some files have just simple scripts like open a lock or something like that, so there's that...

Depends, if mod is not working correctly then load the script loosely. Just don't merge mods that alter the same scripts, you would have to patch and recompile them.

Yea, I figured. Thanks for the confirmation. Loosely scripts it is. Speaking of, I got some trouble with the ba2 extractor. Namenly, I can't unpack some ba2, like I can'T seem to extract some ba2's... for example Dogmeat's Backpack - Textures.BA2 , it hangs at 0/6 or EndorsCustomCombatArmor - Textures.ba2, hangs at 241 / 312 ...

Far as I can see, it can't extract the textures. Meshes, scripts (if there's any) are extracted just fine.

Edited by LolDork

Textures have a different compression method but I have not encountered that one before sorry