Candlelight/Magelight Modification

BhataktiAtma

Hey guys,

I was thinking of a Mod which modifies the properties of the Spell Candlelight & Magelight. The first aspect would be the color. This could be done by various means:

1) Make the mod so in a way so that you can have only one color each, or only one color for both. This could be the first test version of the Mod.

2) Making the different colored Candlelight & Magelight spells as separate spells which may be acquired from Vendors. Eg- Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange Candlelight/Magelight.

3) Having an object in-game which is in your inventory and can be accessed to change the color of your Candlelight and Magelight spells. There was a Mod for Fallout New Vegas, Nevada Skies, which allowed you to change the weather settings via the Inventory itself (Pipboy) with an object called Thermo-Hygrograph.

4) Creating staves for different colors Eg. Staff of Crimson Magelight, Staff of Emerald Magelight etc.

5) Creating scrolls for different colors Eg. Scroll of Red Candlelight/Magelight, Scroll of Emerald Candlelight/Magelight etc.

In addition to different colors, if the modification of Magelight & Candlelight proves to be easy, then there are more things which I have in mind for the Candlelight/Magelight. But that is for later...anyone interested so far?

I'd make this if I knew how to, and if anyone can direct me to any tutorial, I'd appreciate it.