Mod that reduces amount of food needed to consume

GwendolynTexas

Long time lurker, first time forum user, Im posting this thread today to attempt tp find a mod I downloaded a year ago that I can not find in my history anymore, it was a mod that does what the title says. To go alittle more in depth with it, it made it so that If I were Severely hungry or thirsty, all I needed were 2 water or 2 food to be fully hydrated/full. I am posting this today to see if the forum gods can help me find this mod that is lost to us.

Thanks guise.

Edit: I see now that I didnt take the time to see that I posted this in the WRONG PLACE, I apologize for my oversight

Pretty sure this us tied up in the HC script itself, I am not aware of any mod that changes it. You might look at Horizon mod though. I plan to get around to tweaking this in the future though.

Survival Options mod, does a lot of options controlled by holotape to the various aspects of Survival Mode. One of those is to double the rate of food/water it still can take a lot but it helps. Another thing you could look for instead is something that raises the cap value of food. the cost of the food I believe is the rate of food/water restored. so making a roasted rad roach 1000 caps would fully cover your food needs from near death starvation.