room for one more?

tnu

I was wondering if anyone could give me some good reccomendations of mods that add large player ownd houses to the game. ones t hat can acomidate a fairly large groupe of people and ones that appeal to preticular character types

There's always the Official add-ons. If you do that, there is a house mod for any type of character you want. Though of course I would reccommend Frostcrag Spire no matter what...

well the thin g with those is they dont acomidate large groupes (in a roleplay friendly way like with supplies and beds and such for all of them) i'm looking for the character type house mods that appeal to large grupes of lodgers like for example large traveling parties dont seem to fit in in so me of the places. only two Beds in Deepscorn one for yu and One for the Minion. not counting the Cattle Bed. Frostcreg only supports one resident battle horn and dunberrow are debatable however. i've already got all the official bplug ins

I was wondering if anyone could give me some good reccomendations of mods that add large player ownd houses to the game. ones t hat can acomidate a fairly large groupe of people and ones that appeal to preticular character types

The main reason why house mods typically don't have many NPCs is because by the time most people figure out how to script, path, and setup AI for them, they're looking for other things to be doing. Or they start it, but never finish it. As to appealing to particular character types, since TES tends to be rather open ended, a single type of house doesn't serve as many different players, for as long, as a house which is designed for more generic use. Besides, there's only so much you can do with a thief house, vampire house, mage house, that doesn't end up looking a bit silly. I mean, look at Deepscorne hollow, they tried to do the vampire/criminal thing, and in doing so made it kinda campy and even went as far as ignoring lore (Sithis isn't a daedra nor an aedra. Sithis is a concept of absolute nothingness... Every time I see someone talking about some sort of shrine to Sithis in relation to any sort of evil character I just want to reach through the screen and beat them with a 2x4). With a more generic house you can focus more on layout, and provide a wider range of things which it adds.

Well, It doesn't really cater to one particular type of character. But Glenvar Castle can host large numbers of NPCs(like 20 or something). Hope this helps.

hehe jojo i've got Glenvar i'm specificly looking for ones that cater to preticular types of NPC's. but at any rate checkout the updates you know where look it over

Archived