MacKom Makes a Mess (WIP thread)

MacKom

Oh, well, I`m afraid you`ll have to wait a bit longer. I`m planning to create 2 more hairstyles (to have a set of 5), but first I have to figure out what they will look like. I know I need an "assassin" type of hair, so I`ll probably try to make something like that next.

Then the fifth hairstyle. And then the CK.

:psyduck:

So, roughly...a month? :unsure:

Hi! a quick question, I've tried to create new hair meshes too, but when I finally managed to get them working ingame, they look transparent when there's water or sky or some other things in the background. has that ever happened to you? I use 3dsmax. and If you're interested, you can take a look at my workflow custom hair crash in CK It was kind of a trial and error process until I got it working.

Edit: Well.. I read a few lines back in this thread and saw that you said something about the alpha in short hair meshes. and I remembered that I copied the alpha property from a short hair. so I edited it in nifskope and replaced the alphaproperty with one from a long hair mesh and it now doesn't look transparent. at least in two out of three hair meshes that i tried it, so.. thanks! :)

Edited by raughnut

• 5 months later...