Is it possible to mod SFX in DAI?

DeltaType90

Okay, so there are some threads about it, but no final word so I thought I'd ask, is it possible to mod the sound effects for DAI? :huh:

It's been a while since I looked, but I don't think the mod tools have an import feature for sound. You can export most music and dialogue, but I don't think you can replace it with anything.

Okay, so there are some threads about it, but no final word so I thought I'd ask, is it possible to mod the sound effects for DAI? :huh:

It's been a while since I looked, but I don't think the mod tools have an import feature for sound. You can export most music and dialogue, but I don't think you can replace it with anything.

Kk, thx for the reply :)

That's too bad, would have loved to have fixed some stuff, I for example really like the hart mount, but that sound it makes when you starts galloping is driving me nuts so I would have loved to be able to edit it :laugh:

I would also have liked to change some of the various lightning spells to use thundercrack SFX instead of the current electrical cracking, not to mention tone down the blizzard spell, it can be a bit deafening when fighting right underneath it :tongue:

Theoretically I assume it would be possible to make internal swapping of SFX, like maybe using thundercrack weather SFXs to replace spell SFXs? :unsure:

About the hart mount sounds, there is a mod by munchyfly which stops it. You can find it here. Yes, you can export ebx. When you double click an asset, it will open up an asset preview window. Go to "Debug" and click "Export EBX binary".

http://i.imgur.com/INUFFb5.jpg

About the hart mount sounds, there is a mod by munchyfly which stops it. You can find it here. Yes, you can export ebx. When you double click an asset, it will open up an asset preview window. Go to "Debug" and click "Export EBX binary".

http://i.imgur.com/INUFFb5.jpg

Thanks and thanks ;)

Lolz I would never have thought to look under "Debug" :D