Project Reality: Fallout 3

jjc71

Hi guys,

Please take a look at my video previewing my soon to be released mod. Project Reality currently sits in the TOP 100 mods for Fallout New Vegas so I decided to port it to Fallout 3. It wasn't that simple though so I've re-written it especially for Fallout 3. Hope you appreciate:)

One of the best mods I've seen. Small file, not too many stuff, simple and beautiful. Game looks better outdoors, especially light-contrast of scenes looking fantastic. I was gonna make a thread before seeing your mod about "all in one weather and sky mod".. I feel lucky now :D

But theres something I really like to ask: why theres no all in one graphics patch or mod for fo3 ?

I have tried FOOK, thats real nice all in one package but too much stuff making game just not playable. There should be a all in one mod just for making vanilla gameplay WTIH better in graphics ..or like your mod, adding weather system into game without making it "unplayable" like fook (simply pitch black night time you know what I mean).

Anyway, I wanted to play the game after I upgraded to i5 2500 and after so many things like threadedai tweak or other stuff, game still not stable like I used to play in my old e5200dual-core. Right now I got nmc texture package and your mod with eve and streetlights. Game looks perfect. thanks for your efforts. Im re-playing fo3 now thanks to your mod even with crashing every 20 minute dont stop me to play :D

Quick question... is this mod a FPS hurt, or FPS help?

I ask because some weather mods have improved my frames per second, while some have hurt it, and I am wondering which way this one goes

It has some drops when rainy (at least at my rig while I was playing crash-less 10 minute) but you can enable-disable which weather mood you want so hits no problem I guess.

• 8 months later...

For this mod's radioactive rain, does it cause an visual, "hallucinogenic" affect on the player? When the radioactive rain starts to fall I make a beeline for the closest shelter and everytime I get indoors, I've noticed this odd 'seeing double effect' that lasts for 10 seconds or so before vision restores to normal. Kinda freaked me out at first :sweat:

Is that an effect of the radioactive rain?

• 6 months later...

For this mod's radioactive rain, does it cause an visual, "hallucinogenic" affect on the player? When the radioactive rain starts to fall I make a beeline for the closest shelter and everytime I get indoors, I've noticed this odd 'seeing double effect' that lasts for 10 seconds or so before vision restores to normal. Kinda freaked me out at first :sweat:

Is that an effect of the radioactive rain?

See, I'v noticed that too, but when I did it I was in the middle of operation anchorage, so I didn't notice it. It's kinda hard killing commies when you have double vision XD. You have been warned. *edit* Yes, that is an effect.

Edited by goldlittlebig