Anyone else think that theres a few things missing from Skyrim?

woodtortiose

Oh god. I have a lot of questions now.

Why did Bethesda destroy Vvardenfell?

What is their excuse for not having spears and crossbows?

Spellmaking was awesome in Morrowind and Oblivion, why did they leave it out?

And a lot more. I don't know why Bethesda left out these features, even though they were maybe the most wanted feature but it looks like they focused more on the exploring and a bit less on the quests. Their excuse for not putting in these features better not be "Sorry, we didn't have enough time." I think their development time took 3 to 5 years. But creating the province of Skyrim and making the Creation Engine would take a while to develop. Hope the next Elder Scrolls will be better. :ermm:

Vvarden was destroyed because of a very simple fact.

Red mountain was a goddamn Volcano.

can't expect that to not violently destroy the Island at some point.

But it was also because when the Nerevarine destroyed the Heart, it also took away the power of the Tribunal AKA the guy that was holding up a meteor above a City, and the the Crazy chick who was ruling Mournhold.

It was going to happen eventually.

Besides I think its more interesting to see what post-eruption Morrowind is like.

95% of gamers today is 14 - 18. Almost everyone in that age category has major brain damage from CoD and WoW. Therefore, if they see something like actual ingame depth the have the same allergic reaction that vampires have to sunlight. Now, bethesda doesn't actually care about gamers turning into piles of ashes, but if they all burn to ashes, noone will be left to spend money on DLCs that should've been included from the start.

Also, more content > more effort > more paychecks to be signed > less money for beth. However, less content > less effort > less paychecks > everyone still spends 60E on the bloody game anyway.

95% of gamers today is 14 - 18. Almost everyone in that age category has major brain damage from CoD and WoW. Therefore, if they see something like actual ingame depth the have the same allergic reaction that vampires have to sunlight. Now, bethesda doesn't actually care about gamers turning into piles of ashes, but if they all burn to ashes, noone will be left to spend money on DLCs that should've been included from the start.

Also, more content > more effort > more paychecks to be signed > less money for beth. However, less content > less effort > less paychecks > everyone still spends 60E on the bloody game anyway.

95% of what you say is crap.

I seriously doubt that is 95% do you realize how many older people play games? compared to those under the age of 18?

I seriously doubt your academic credentials.

'Professor'.

FP,

just as an fyi, I am a 46 yr old male, My daughter is 9 between the two of us we have almost 700 hrs on skyrim, before that we had close to 2000 hrs on oblivion

not to mention fallout and new vegas

ya might want to be more careful with sweeping statments like that