Enchanting more than two enchants?

xsonicx23

Hi everyone,

is there any way to enchant more than the standard 2 enchants on one item?

Would be great :D

You realy don't need. if you reach a high level character and enchant a weapon the game is very easy, like you kill a giant; a mamute or a dragon with one hit

I'm a 81Lvl character, have all most the skills at max. and I don't use any weapon or armor with enchants only 2 rings(with elemental enchants and waterbreathing) and the amulet of talos for reduce the time between shouts.

But is your game, and your decision. here you have a mod that you can put 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 enchants on a item.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=990

enjoy

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone,

is there any way to enchant more than the standard 2 enchants on one item?

Would be great :D

I actually understand this one. Some clothing (Archmages for example) have 4 Enchantments on them.

I think it should be balanced, where you have to be at Level 100 and they should cost more than one (1) Soul Gem. 2 - 4 depending on the level of the Enchantments you wish.

So, yes I understand the request. U could set up your own clothing to the same as the Archmages, but flavored with your "own look".

Frankly, I would rather want the possibility to put any enchantment on any item. Also, the possibility to disenchant any magical item. I want to enchant a sword with Dragon Damage and Fortify One-Handed, dammit.

Another thing that would be neat is the ability to put an extra enchantment on an item that already has one enchantment.

and the amulet of talos for reduce the time between shouts

Speaking of which, why aren't we allowed to enchant things with Fortify Shout? I'm using a mod that greatly reduces the cool-down time for all the shouts and while it's certainly helpful, it doesn't make that much difference. It doesn't break the game or anything.