Dialogue/scene/topic conditions

Hey all, please help me to uderstand what I`m doing wrong. I created a new quest with some shared topics and a new greeting sceene . It is supposed to be a kind of generic dialogue between player and some workshop npc, and it`s a very short scene - just a line for player and a line for npc. It works in game, the problem is that the game tries to run the scene for every settler while I only need it to run if player tries to talk to npc with a specific keyword. I tried to set conditions for the player input ( to run only if the target has the keyword) but it did not change anything. Each time I talk to any workshop npc, I tell the topic from my quest instead of usual dialogue.

I was looking for a solution for a few hours, but as soon I wrote on nexus I found it :D ... Seems like it happens to me very often. Nexus brings me luck. So the reason was that I set conditions in in the topic that is placed in the scene, but I had to set the conditions for the copy of the topic that is saved in misc tab of the quest. This not intutive at all... I don`t even know how I managed to get an idea to try it this way.

Edited by kitcat81

Hi T0o00o0o .Thank you ! I also never did anything like that berore ;)...It is the first time I`m creating a dialogue, just a test. I know about conditions and how to set them for some other things or how to use them in scripts, but I`m totally new to the dialogue system and there are only tutorials on how to create a dialogue for your custom unique npc wich is not what I`m trying to do. So I used an existing generic Vendor dialogue quest as a reference for my own quest. The problem was that it all looked quite messy compare to scripting. I just have to try all possible combinations or to guess. I.e. For creating a shared info (that can be reused multiple times) you create a shared topic in the Misc Tab and add the info there giving it a unique ID. Then you create a reference of the info in the topic that should initiate the dialogue (like hello/greeting or something else). Then you create the same thing in the quest scene. So it`s like 3 copies of the same info in the quest , but conditions only work for the copy that is located in the "Greetings" group.