ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Stay, horse! Stay! Bad horse!

JdeFalconr

Seems like if I leave my horse at the entrance to an area or, in general, leave it anywhere, the damn thing won't stay put. I have to go and track it down, and inconveniently there's no indication where it's gone to - nothing on the map and no other visual indications. You have to run around the area until you finally catch sight of it. I know it runs around in combat but I'm talking about when it's left alone.

One time it even ended up on a small cliff above the entrance to the area I'd just came out of. The horse suddenly moved forward and...splat, time to reload.

So there are two things I'd really like to see. First, is there a way to get the horse to stay put? Maybe tie it to a tree or something?

If not is there a way (a mod maybe) to get it to show up on the map so you can at least find it?

Edited by JdeFalconr

when you get down it open console and click on your horse then type "kill" without quotes. after you want to get on again simply open console, click corpse of your horse and type resurrect. i do it this way