ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

the nif i edited doesn't show in game

i put it in blender deleted the little thing i wanted than put it in nifskope and it was just the levergun reciever so i pasted the reciever over to the levergun and deleted the old reciever and put the edited reciever in it's place and i removed the skin thing and i updated all the tangent spaces things and i put it in the creation kit and it works everything looks fine, than i replace the lever gun standard reciever with this nif file and it doesn't show in game. once i put a file into Blender do i have to re add the animations and s***? i assumed it was just a put in file and edit it an it would keep it the same is that not true? i can post it if anyone cares to help me its not even that big of a edit or anything but i've spent like my whole day removing the little tiny floating thing and i kind of want to see it done and not give up.

the levergun i pasted the edited reciever over to was exported from dlccoast03-main by bae so if anything i assume the reciever wouldn't show up and the rest of it would show up in game but none of it does, and i also exported the obj file to nif using body slide.

Edited by MEGAFALLOUT3FAN