Small problem.....

Kynnkaid

So.... I've recently installed XPMSE and DSR(great mods by the way. Props to authers) bt now I can't wear one of my fav armor pieces due to one of those mods bt idk which one and I need help solving this odd dilemma:/ The torso straps from Elven Knight armor get removed now whenever I equip a left sword or dagger. I've looked for a solution bt I haven't found one yet. Everything I read is way over my head cuz I know very little about mods. If someone knows how to fix this plz let me know and put it in terms that I can understand lol (sorry if this is the wrong place to post)

Do theses straps belong to the armor directly, or are they a different piece of equip you can take on/off in addition to the armor?

Because if they're an independent piece of armor, they might conflict with the biped slot Dual Sheath Redux uses for the loft hand models when sheathed, which would cause that piece of armor to be unequipped.

In that case, youc an resolve the issue within the skyproc patcher that came with DSR, there are hidden options you can show, there you can select the biped slot for shields / weapons if I remember correctly.

Should be easy to find a list on tthe net, which slot is used by what exactly, so you can change DSR slots to unused ones and run the patcher again afterwards.

Another sollution in that case would be to change the straps biped slot using he Construction Kit, to prevent further conflicting with slots used by other mods, but since you're new to this the patcher would be the best way I guess.

If these straps are one with the armor itself, then I honestly do not know hwat may cause this... ^^

Do theses straps belong to the armor directly, or are they a different piece of equip you can take on/off in addition to the armor?

Because if they're an independent piece of armor, they might conflict with the biped slot Dual Sheath Redux uses for the loft hand models when sheathed, which would cause that piece of armor to be unequipped.

In that case, youc an resolve the issue within the skyproc patcher that came with DSR, there are hidden options you can show, there you can select the biped slot for shields / weapons if I remember correctly.

Should be easy to find a list on tthe net, which slot is used by what exactly, so you can change DSR slots to unused ones and run the patcher again afterwards.

Â

Another sollution in that case would be to change the straps biped slot using he Construction Kit, to prevent further conflicting with slots used by other mods, but since you're new to this the patcher would be the best way I guess.

Â

If these straps are one with the armor itself, then I honestly do not know hwat may cause this... ^^

Thank you! Yes, the straps are optional bt Im still alil confused cuz i looked up the slots used by that armor on nexus and the straps use 48. dsr uses 44 and 60 as default. One thing that stands out is i use the steam version of the armor so cld that be the issue? Would the steam version use different slots than the nexus one?