Looking for a specific mod that extends the settlement build-able area

asablief

I'm looking for a particular mod that I saw a while ago that I haven't been able to find again, it expanded many of the build-able settlement areas, usually to a source of water. The one I'm looking for in particular expanded both Sanctuary and Red Rocket to have a shared boundary, which I thought was nice. It seemed relatively well made and I'm not looking for alternative solutions at the moment, only this specific mod.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also check Place Everywhere, a F4SE plugin. One of the keys allows you to disable the timeout when leving the workshop area, so you can build anywhere. Keep in mind that is unknown if this could cause problems or not. I guess settlers will stop working on your stations if you go too far, Sim Settlements will probably not work outside the original workshop area.

Also check Place Everywhere, a F4SE plugin. One of the keys allows you to disable the timeout when leving the workshop area, so you can build anywhere. Keep in mind that is unknown if this could cause problems or not. I guess settlers will stop working on your stations if you go too far, Sim Settlements will probably not work outside the original workshop area.

Actually,SS does work outside of the original area - Neeher even got some help from Kinggath to MAKE it play nice with SS. The only issue I've encountered was that sometimes,Martial Plots won't update their flag to the one you've chosen,instead defaulting to an American flag.

Actually,SS does work outside of the original area - Neeher even got some help from Kinggath to MAKE it play nice with SS. The only issue I've encountered was that sometimes,Martial Plots won't update their flag to the one you've chosen,instead defaulting to an American flag.

Yeah I heard Neeher fixed that problem, but I thought it could still happen if you used Place Everywhere to build farther, beyond the ASE limits.

Does it have problems with settlers, like making them killable or having them wander too far ... I heard that this could happen to unique settlers too like Abernathy and his family from some mods that edit settlement build-able area ... please tell me that this mod doesn't have this problem, because this is the only thing keeping me from using this great mod

Edited by sabrine

Does it have problems with settlers, like making them killable or having them wander too far ... I heard that this could happen to unique settlers too like Abernathy and his family from some mods that edit settlement build-able area ... please tell me that this mod doesn't have this problem, because this is the only thing keeping me from using this great mod

They sandbox properly,and I've never seen a settler leave the build limits. As far as killable settlers go,I haven't seen it happen,nor have I seen reports of it happening.

They sandbox properly,and I've never seen a settler leave the build limits. As far as killable settlers go,I haven't seen it happen,nor have I seen reports of it happening.

Thanks Moldy