Larger Marquee Signs

RevanFanMan

Cuz I hate surprises. :dry: But fine I'll check out it. As soon as I figure out how to scale items.

Sorry, didn't think enlarging a sign to make more real estate for lettering would be a surprise.

By default, Place Everywhere uses the 1 & 3 numpad keys for scaling down and up respectively. The mod page has all the info you need on the other features it has.

EDIT: Just remembered that Oxhorn has a good video on Place Everywhere and shows off some of the "hidden" features such as scaling. Pretty sure he shows how to install it, so if you're already using the mod you might be able to skip that part.

iirc, in place everywhere, when you want to scale something you just highlight it by looking at it rather than selecting it.

took me a while to figure out what I was doing wrong

Correct. Same goes for any other functions AFAIK, such as nudging something with the numpad keys. Took me ages to discover that all you had to do was hit Num 5 to get rid of the shimmer after nudging something. Was saving, quiting, reloading until I figured that one out. Major facepalm. The mod has some really cool features that don't get talked about very much.