Set Activate Label Entry Point

Hi people. I'm making a little mod, and I need to override the name displayed over certain furniture objects when the player has a specific perk. There is an Entry Point called "Set Active Label". If I remember correctly, in previous games this did what I need, changing the name that is displayed when you look at an activable object, but in FO4 it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I set it in a perk effect with the correct conditions, but nothing changes. I also noticed there isn't any perk in the game using this entry point, so maybe they never implemented it. Is there any other way to change the name of a furniture object when you look at it with certain perk?

The Entry Point you're looking for is named "Activate". It has an option to override the default activation field (such as "Sit" or "Talk") instead of adding a new activation button.

And no, these constructions are used in the game. Take the sandman perk as an example. It adds a new label to a sleeping npc when in sneak.

The Entry Point you're looking for is named "Activate". It has an option to override the default activation field (such as "Sit" or "Talk") instead of adding a new activation button.

And no, these constructions are used in the game. Take the sandman perk as an example. It adds a new label to a sleeping npc when in sneak.

Yes, I already use that Entry Point to change the activate action name, I was looking for a way to rename the object itself. In skyrim, "Set Activate Label" did that if I'm not mistaken. In FO4 it does nothing. I made another post with a different approach to this problem (I wanted to delete this one, but I think it's not possible).