[WIP] Blood of the North

62firelight

Original post by me from Dark Creations Forums..

You may as well be asking this question when you see this board, all empty and stuff. But actually we aren't really dead, just CLOSE to dead. Me and Leemerful haven't posted much on the actual board but we have a fair bit of posts in the Developer Discussion sub-forum in which you guys don't have access to as it is private. Leemerful, has mysteriously been not going online recently which leaves me alone and I'm guessing that he just got real life on his mind. I am now going to tell you the point of this topic and things you should know.....

• Instead of the Job Board thread, you should post on this topic to let me know if you want to mod with me on this.
  • I am planning to rename the mod to "Blood of the North" but I won't, at least not yet.
  • Considering our progress, we could really use some more modders to help us build the town and also 3D Modelers as well.
  • I'm not sure when Leemerful (I'll just call him Leem for now) will come back online so please bear with me...
  • The whole point of this topic is just to tell you that the project is close to being dead and I'm just waiting for a modder to join me because I prefer to work in teams rather than Lone Wolf.

So that's the things you need to know people, so when Leem comes back on we'll message him on our progress.

Unfortunately, no one joined the project and the person I was working with, Leemerful disappeared for a bit and I assume that he is busy with RL and won't be coming back for a month or two. So for the last 14 days I've been bored out of my mind and thought about this project, so when Leemerful disappeared, there was no one I could work with and I wanted to start working on this project for something to do. As said in the post, I prefer to work in teams, rather than alone for help and co-operation. I am interested in signing up modders for the project and I've decided to post on the Nexus Forums.

Current positions now are 3D Modelers, Quest Designers and now Town Designers. Also if you've seen my signature, it used to be named Nord Blood but now it is Blood of the North to suit mine and Leemerful's tastes.

I'm aware that there was a thread about this by Leemerful, but I don't think he explained the project enough and not really anyone joined (Actually someone joined, but I could not PM her) the project. If you want to see the Overview read my sig or see this thread here.

We need all the help we can possibly get and I'm itching to get this project on with.

:)

Hi friend,

from far away,

don't know, if I can help. I'm new and I'm slow. I made Interieur Design, Houses, Caves etc and I'm working on Graufels a german modding project. But it might be time to see something new.

Basicly im a collector of mods and ressources. Sometimes it's not necessary to invite wheel a scond time.(to all Blender fans)

Harvald

That's actually alright because we currently need the town done and we haven't started quest-making yet. We also are gathering resources and looking for Nordic stuff for our buildings, dunegons, etc. Only 3 interiors are designed now, and I'll PM you with the .esp tomorrow if you want to see our progress. And that project of yours, unfortunately I can't really understand it because of the language (I speak English) but if you really must work on that project, feel free to. I'm just building a random mod I thought up (Quest mod) and it's just going to like this mod. :thumbsup: