Help, probably a really stupid thing I did, crashes on startup

Xevionii

I recently reset my Skyrim mods and stuff and went back to scratch, I installed an ENB and then after words ended up moving it to a different location (my SSD).

After doing such and syncing settings with mod managers, which by the way have nothing installed on the game right now it crashes on startup.

I've only got Tetrachromatic (Shinobi) ENB installed, as well as SKSE from an installer.

It crashes with and without the ENB on.

I've regenerated my .ini files and enabled papyrus on them, but the logs really don't show much honestly.

The logs are so small that I can just add them on here pretty much.

[08/09/2017 - 12:52:13PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[08/09/2017 - 12:52:13PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[08/09/2017 - 12:52:13PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[08/09/2017 - 12:52:13PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

INI files on pastebin

Skyrim.ini

https://pastebin.com/raw/sn4fW9xz

SkyrimPrefs.ini

https://pastebin.com/raw/yq0dwYPj

Not sure really to post since the nature of this problem is very strange.

So...the game ran last in your last config. or you started the game since you, "...reset my Skyrim mods and stuff and went back to scratch..."? I ask because i believe the move to SSD may have done the deed in this instance. Try "verify integrity of game files" in steam. That my work.

Edit: I did not look at your ini files as I hope those were looked at when putting in the new ENB. I am not Mr. modder... Nor "the answer desk", just offering handicapped help. Read the instructions of every install carefully. they normally tell you if you need to adjust settings in ini's and such. Hopefully those are okay. Good luck.

I deleted the ini files, the enb ran and I could see the text it shows with it, the bethesda logo appeared and the second the logo unloaded...

The game crashed.

Going to do a full uninstall and reinstall with my disk I have for skyrim.