Looking for someone to help with a texture edit

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to merge these two textures, basically I want to add the beard and the eyebrows from the first textures to the second (which is from OCO2), but I'm failing badly... Could someone do it for me, please? I suck at texture editing.. I'm fine also if the first textures is just adapted to work with OCO2 heard mesh, please.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1RhBVMm8y4kYmRSWGJBTVZyenc

7ofJHgE.jpg

Edited by Eferas

I massaged the diffuse to fit the Nuska OCO2 characters/imperial/headhuman_m.dds, it will fit characters/nuska/darkelf|highelf|nord|redguard|woodelf male nifs but would need coloring as appropriate.
I was unable to accurately repeat those steps on the normal so it is generated from the diffuse.

Here is a merge new to original to show the differences...
1795940-1502416128.png

• It would simply be wrong to merge in the original mouth.
  • The merged beard looks wrong in game.
  • The eyebrows.

I can move the eyebrows up if you need but I think they make the NPC look like they are glaring as if surprised or angry - where they are looks right in game but moved up does not.
As I expected, headhumanm60.dds conflicts with this.
The 7z includes that altered as headhumanTKm60.dds - all files are renamed to match this as game ready so there is no confusion.
Png exports included for further editing, if required.

Up to you whether rename a copy of the rest of the age files for your own race folder or rename these to replace Nuska's.

Yeah it looks very bad in game, it's all yellow. Too bad, the beard looked really cool and I can't seem to find a way to make a character with a beard. Thanks for trying anyway, really. :)

It seems I missed the point on your overall objective.

Here is what I am seeing.

There are 2 things to skin color, the texture and what the game masks over that.
If you are getting yellowing then do you have a mod that overrides skin masking?
I ran into similar on Fallout 3 where I to go over some diffuse colors to get them right in game.

I have fitted the textures as best I can to OCO2 headhuman_m.nif.
There is far more variation across NPC face design - as in 'CS face modelling'.

The beard...
If you look under Nexus Oblivion mod Categories there are "Body Face and Hair" and "Modders Resources and Tutorials" that have beards.

If you can't find what you want then making your own is complex but an 'interesting learn' in my opinion.
You may have noticed egm, egt and tri files.
These must 'Conform' to their matching nif files - change a nif mesh slightly and it can crash the game.
Software called the Conformulator will generate new egm and tri files for new/altered nifs - within certain tolerances at least.

A popular way is to use Blockhead in order to replace a head slot with the beard.
With these 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwdGGfUdugs&feature=youtu.be

I've joined the mouth and tongue into one mouth.nif then load the beard into the tongue slot using Blockhead commands from script.

I simply used Blender 'Transfer Weights' (now Transfer Data Modifier) from Nuska's darkelf/elfhead_m.nif then it's tri for the Conformulator. The result is very precise.
A point to note is being able to have multiple beards per race.

When I first tried this, some years ago, I could not model the beard I wanted so edited an existing one.
The other thing was simply replacing the bottom teeth instead of using Blockhead.