Removable Slave Collars

GrimReapers1

OK, so once Shank started talking about expanding into The Commonwealth I was like "oh HELL no!" and exterminated the Raiders.

So now the Traders have been freed yet they still wear their collars. I would like to be able to remove them.

This mod both adds patrols of your chosen faction to roam around nuka town USA and removes the slave collars from the traders.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18220/? You just need to run it , leave nuka world , sleep for few days then go back to nuka world and everything should be fine.

PS , if your traders become naked , max out ur theft perk to steal clothes from their inventory , steal them all , then leave nuka world again , sleep for few days and they should have their clothes on again.
or just click on the npc (type 'openactorcontainer 1' ) and edit their clothes like you would do to any follower.

This mod both adds patrols of your chosen faction to roam around nuka town USA and removes the slave collars from the traders.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18220/? You just need to run it , leave nuka world , sleep for few days then go back to nuka world and everything should be fine.

PS , if your traders become naked , max out ur theft perk to steal clothes from their inventory , steal them all , then leave nuka world again , sleep for few days and they should have their clothes on again.

or just click on the npc (type 'openactorcontainer 1' ) and edit their clothes like you would do to any follower.

Thanks for posting that link, I like the guard idea. also, thanks for the naked slaves fix. I've done 4 play throughs of Nuka World and after open season was finished they were always in undies.

Removing them as Overboss was what I had in mind but the weird thing is that, without installing the above mentioned mod, the traders were naked and collar-less.

Entering console mode, selecting the Trader and typing "resurrect" clothed them back in their rags.

Perhaps another mod I'm running does this.