Annoying greetings

someonelse

Do the Dark Elves say it in regular MW? Or is it a part of the expansion?

The most annoying greeting I have ever recieved is the repeated Breton-female-in-the-Mages-Guild response when I trigger them: 'You shouldn't be here...' or 'I must say, I find you highly amusing'.

I don't know why, but I just get this urge to kill every Breton I come across...

Also, the nasally-whine that seems inherent in every damn Bosmer I come across makes me whip out Veloth's Judgement and do a very gory impression of Gallager.

I like the greeting of the person just near the entrance in the Balmora mage guild: "what a pleasure to meet you". It cheers me up after a bad day at school.

I can't stay all the greetings saying: "You like to dance close to the fire, don't you?" (at least it was something like that). It really annoys me.

in the Mages guild In Ald-Ruhn (think thats how ya spell it) the guy by the door first says to me "how about Sharing the wealth".... then he says "I think that girl over there is looking at me... how do I tell her... NOT INTERESTED!" mwhahahahahaha

The most annoying greeting for me are the sleepers. For their greeting they open a dialoge window rather than just saying anything. When i am fighting guard in bolmora and a sleeper walks by and the window opens. When ever i walk down the street and want to hury to the place they always have to stop me. They become worse after you awaken them by killing the dagoth near by.

Archived