Appending a string into Full - Name via Script in F04Edit?

LolDork

Yea, out of the scope I need. I just need this one script for my stuff. Yours does everything, which I don't want.

I want to be able to write WHAT should be appended as prefix.

just remove the parts you don't need. Look in function Process, line 562 and following.

it does it job rather good, actually. Thanks. What I'd like to have is NOT to create a new esp, instead make the changes INSIDE the esp I'm doing it.

Also how do I edit the script, so that if an EditorID has "dog" in it somewhere, then I want to append a (Dog) Tag to it.

Edited by LolDork

This will help you:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373/?

The Renamer script allows you to rename multiple records passing a certain condition, like having a specific keyword, or a substring in EDID or FULL. It allows to change the entire name, append a prefix/suffix or snip everything after a certain string.

The Quick Change script is quite useful too. It allows you to change records with a formula (for example, to set the weight of all ammo and aid items to zero, or halve the damage of certain weapons), or even add things like keywords.

Both scripts modify the records directly, so if you're making a patch, copy the records as overrides first. And yeah, they work for FO4Edit even tho it was made for TES5Edit.

Edited by MaxShadow09